Does anybody here shampoo their hair?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I mean, the "correct" way?

*ahem*

Guys---literally, guys, as in the male gender (but gals may read on)---I have gotten the most AWEsome shampoo! It's called "Suave for Men". One of its feautures is that it (*reads bottle*), "Has a Fresh Clean Masculine Scent". However, this is not smelly armpits or stinky feet, but instead that kinda generalized "roughin' it/builds houses/pinewood 2 x 4s" masculine sorta scent (*emits manly grunt*). Anyway, it smells ruuuuully good, and makes ya feel like Zeus when you're in the baf or shower.

And the directions say (*once again looks at bottle*):

"Lather, rinse, and repeat." (That's not all the directions, but the main point o' me ponder here).

Now.

I lather.

I rinse.

B-b-but I don't repeat! :eek:

Does anyone actually ever repeat??? :confused:

Just for the heck of it, I did just that in my bath I had (at 3 a.m.). So I suppose muh hair should be twice as clean now!

:big_grin:

And hey, if it makes the crown o' me head smell like the epitome o' masculinity, well, I ain't gonna complain when I walk into a room wif about 20 female Silly Creatures in it later this afternoon.

Okay, most of 'em are attached or older than me, but still, it's the idea here...

So yeah, I dunno if anyone rully "repeats" their hair reg'larly, and guys, go get Suave for MEN!

*GRUNT!*

Bulldawg

Reaction score
i dont have any hair on my head...
so shampoo isnt really an issue for me.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
but instead that kinda generalized "roughin' it/builds houses/pinewood 2 x 4s" masculine sorta scent (*emits manly grunt*).
Oh gosh, I cant stand that 'manly' type scent(that playing basketball all day or after shave old spice manly man smell)

Yeah, ok maybe I am a bit of an effette dandy, but I'll take
a barely detectable light cocoanut or hint of pear scented organic shampoo over that manly man smell any day^_^

(in New Orleans accent) Pull me up a hand crafted chair from the southern tip of Tuscano...cuz this flower....is willllted.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I appreciate other smells, but I ain't never used strictly MAN shampoo before...you may not like it, but I think it's great! :smile:

Take a whiff when you're in the grocery store sometime and see, lol. :stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
I'd like to see Byron do infomercials - i think we've found his calling !

So Byron, did it work wif de laaaadddieeess ? I'm thinking you should go walk past Chasity in a kind of leaning motion so she gets hit with your masculine scent head on. Either she'll be knocked out and you can revive her with a kiss, or she'll think your auditioning for the Hunchback of Notre Dame ! :wink:

Actually all joking aside and being serious now, i know your personality and 'look' and thinking about it, you would seriously be perfect for presenting infomercials - you should look into it - call QVC or something !

BTW what were you still doing in the bath at 3am ? have you really got THAT much hair ?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The thread title ALONE makes me giggle!!! I thought at first that it was some kinda protest against the utter RANDOMNESS of some threads!!!! (Though, yes, I know, I post some UTTERLY random threads myself!!!See: "Aaaaaah!!!")
Oh, by the way, if you don't use the words "utter" and "random" together in senteces alot, well, you SHOULD!!! :big_grin:

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
AHHHHH!!! I only have 6 months left of shampooing mine hair on mine head! Cuz come September, this little lass is gonna have a head full of dreads. I made a contract with a friend of mine (we're getting them done at the same time, cuz we're both dying to have them), so it's official.

Must... shampoo hair lot's... before September... GAH!

But anyway... I gotta say, as a chick I'm not really feeling the whole manly smell (on guys I mean... on girls it's hot. XP I'm joking). It's kinda gross.

Y'know what else is gross? When you guys swim in your cologne! >< Trust me... nobody finds that to be a turn on.

But I must admit, one of my top priorities in a boyfriend is that he must smell nice. And by nice, I don't mean pile on the cologne or any of those "manly" scents, but just a nice "Hey! I just came out of the shower and I smell zestfully clean!" smell. Are you feeling me here?

^_^ Debo

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Does anybody here shampoo their hair?
Well, firstly: No. I don't waste money on hair shampoo for the obvious reason that there isn't enough to worry about. I just use body soap.

Secondly: all the hair you have must require TONS of shampoo.

Thirdly: I don't need no shampoo to make myself feel or *GRUNT* BE masculine.

Fourthly: You are one of THE most hilarious people I've ever not met in my whole life!! :smile: :big_grin: :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Re: Re: Does anybody here shampoo their hair?

Originally posted by beaker

Yeah, ok maybe I am a bit of an effette dandy, but I'll take
a barely detectable light cocoanut or hint of pear scented organic shampoo over that manly man smell any day^_^
Ooooooooooooooooooooh! Coconut! I like that smell.

Ahem! Er, right.

At the moment, we've got this Aloe stuff we use. I like the coconut smell better though. I've gotten that a few times.

That "masculine" scent o' yours might be interesting. I'll check it sometime. Still prefer my coconut.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Wait, do you mean to imply that some people don't shampoo their hair? Mine's a beeyatch since I've let it grow out. It's down below my shoulders now!

"No, I do not use SHAMpoo; only real poo for my wigs!"