Votes: 19 52.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

turlem

Reaction score
Post here if you want Rowlf as Toto

i don't this will do much, but it worth a shot.

aparaently tot will be played by pepe, personally, although i like peep, i thin he should have smaller roles(maybe the mayor?)

Rowlf is perfect for tot, not just cuz of the dog thing, but his dry it will be perfect for the film.

Maybe this will have an impact, cuz i honestly feel people would prefer aslightly different sounding rowlf, than none at all

Ol' brown ears helped make the muppets so popular, without him, they probbly wouldn't be as big as they are, we really need henson to realize this

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would have to vote for Rowlf. I feel the same way. It wouldn't be the same w/out him. How would everyone fell if Fozzie or anyother Muppets were retired. They would hate it. Now if they don't call on Old Brown Ear to have a major part or with at least five or more speaking then it just won't be Muppets at all. I don't seem to be rude but it would just be Mup. There forgetting about one Character and If he isn't in it as in to what I said then I'm not watching or buying it. Thats Final!!! :sympathy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm sure that casting has already been done and that filming is in process now; however, I couldn't see a problem with that. I don't know why they wouldn't use Rowlf more often! My beef on all this is I want to see more of the original TMS characters being used!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
My beef on all this is I want to see more of the original TMS characters being used!
but isn't that the problem. they don't even use more of the original characters and when you see them, they either have a line or two or are put in the background just for show. what's up with these writers anyways? i mean henson peopel come on this website all the time and read this stuff. you would think after all the complaining we do to try to get the original characters back with good roles that they would give in and put these characters into larger roles.

ryan

rexcrk

Reaction score
Yes, I too want Rowlf to bee Toto. I mean, Pepe's cool and everything, and he's one of my favorite characters, but I like Rowlf even more.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think Rowlf would be good, not as Tt though., That part would have been too big for him even before he was retired. I think he should have a bit like in MFC. "I love out of tune pinaos."

P

Philo and Gunge

Yeah, we need Rowlf in this film. I haven't heard a lot of Bill's Rowlf but it sounds wonderful from what I've heard (the groan, "Oh, yeah." and lines in IAVMMC and MRM). We need more Rowlf anyway, I love Pepe but maybe he could just be an extra of something.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just added a poll to the thread so that we could get a better idea of what people wanted.

King Prawn

Reaction score
As much as I love Rowlf and as much as I want to see him have a bigger role in this movie I don't want him as Toto. That part is perfect for Pepe but yes I would love to have Rowlf play a major part in this movie just not as Toto leave that part to Pepe. :sympathy: :rolleyes: