Do you think that someone is watching everywhere you go on the internet?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Are they at least Clausen's?
Of course! I will not allow any other kind of big jar of pickles in this home! I may not know much about a lot of things, but when it comes to big jars of pickles I know whats best!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I heard or read somewhere that if you have a web cam on your computer that the government can turn it on and watch what you are doing!
And so can't companies. There's a huge paranoia about the gumment watching everyone (which, didn't they sell that to us as a good thing back in 2003 and now we're complaining about it?) but no one wants to complain about the companies! They're worse. They invade our privacy to sell us things. And sure. There was a time when I got a Spanish Language cable TV ad that had Lucky Luke characters on it after looking it up or watching a cartoon or submitting fan art (I forget which). it was kinda cute and funny... but very sinister in motive. Search engines and e-mail are checked for your results and someone is paid to sell those to various shady internet companies to get you to click on links.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Who or what was that juggling Muppet in the background?????

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dexter, whom Kevin Clash once described as SST's greatest failure.

Kevin did Dexter's head and voice, while an actual juggler was crouched underneath him juggling with his hands above his head so Dexter could juggle.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Dexter, whom Kevin Clash once described as SST's greatest failure.

Kevin did Dexter's head and voice, while an actual juggler was crouched underneath him juggling with his hands above his head so Dexter could juggle.
Well just on looks alone I would sat Kevin was right......