Do you like Disney owning the Muppets?

Disneys Muppets

Reaction score
Do you like the idea of Disney buying the Muppets.

I love it. the best thing thats ever happened. Yeah.

Disney's Muppets the best name ever.

King Jim

Reaction score
Hey Disneys Muppets,

Some people Don't like the idea. They like Jim Henson's Muppets, Not Disney's Muppets. Muppet fans, They like Muppets, Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock to be the same company. Because they were created by Jim Henson.

I think Disney likes using Muppets, Disney's Muppets, or Disney Presents Jim Henson's Muppets. It might be one of those we don't know.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
bobhopesite said:
Hey Disneys Muppets,

Some people Don't like the idea. They like Jim Henson's Muppets, Not Disney's Muppets. Muppet fans, They like Muppets, Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock to be the same company. Because they were created by Jim Henson.

I think Disney likes using Muppets, Disney's Muppets, or Disney Presents Jim Henson's Muppets. It might be one of those we don't know.
As much as i LOVE Disney & Muppets i dont really wana see that eather :concern: HEY Disneys Muppets, how come u have MY AV??!!?? :grouchy: :attitude: Grrr...

McFraggle

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
As much as i LOVE Disney & Muppets i dont really wana see that eather :concern: HEY Disneys Muppets, how come u have MY AV??!!?? :grouchy: :attitude: Grrr...
He doesn't. The Kermit's head is in different directions.

As far as the topic goes, I think Disney buying them has many advantages, but I also wish the three main brands (Muppets, FR, and SS) were all under the same roof. One of the things about the Disney acquisition is that I wish they had purchased the Fraggle characters as well. The Fraggles are "Muppets" in every since of the word. (It was not feasible to purchase the SS characters this times because they were already owned by SW.)Unfortunately the three brands are now under three different roofs. All things considered, I think the "Muppets" have a lot of potential. But what Disney exactly plans to do with them is remained to be seen.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
He doesn't. The Kermit's head is in different directions.

As far as the topic goes, I think Disney buying them has many advantages, but I also wish the three main brands (Muppets, FR, and SS) were all under the same roof. One of the things about the Disney acquisition is that I wish they had purchased the Fraggle characters as well. The Fraggles are "Muppets" in every since of the word. (It was not feasible to purchase the SS characters this times because they were already owned by SW.)Unfortunately the three brands are now under three different roofs. All things considered, I think the "Muppets" have a lot of potential. But what Disney exactly plans to do with them is remained to be seen.
Oops :halo: lol, SORRY Disneys Muppets MY bad :big_grin: sorry...

McFraggle

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
Oops :halo: lol, SORRY Disneys Muppets MY bad :big_grin: sorry...
Don't worry about it. At first glance they do look like the same Avatar. :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
No matter what happens they will always be Jim Hensons creations and Jim Hensons muppets no matter who owns them. Disney would have never created something as good as the muppets on there own so they shouldnt be called disneys muppets, maybe jim hensons muppets owned by disney, or something like that.

Disneys Muppets

Reaction score
Everything Disney ownes they say like Disney's Something. When they bought Doug they named it Disney's Doug. The name of the show name became Disney's Doug. So theres a 50% chance we might or might not see Disney's Muppets.

Take a look see what Disney's Muppets would look like http://www.digitalduckpond.co.uk/images/muppets.jpg.

Who knows you might like it.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Well It looks ok but I dont like the fact that it doesnt mention Jim Henson, he needs to be mentioned somewhere there.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Wrong-O, look at Power Rangers... there NOT called Disneys Power Rangers, nor is the old Marvel Cartoons (ie: Spider man, X-men etc.) there NOT called Disneys eather, even tho there under Disneys owner ship. The ONLY reson it was even called Disneys Doug, so it was NOT to be confused with Nick's Doug cartoons :smirk: