Do you know what they do to old muppets?

starr

Reaction score
I was reading on the Henson site that when a Muppets performance life is "over" they become recycled and become other Muppets. Isn't that disturbing? To think, Miss Piggy could wear a dress that was once her beloved Kermie!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Ick...kinda creepy. I think they should just put the retired Muppets in storage, or do something to save them for future generations to see, even if they aren't ever going to be used again. I guess thats just not economical for the company though. Oh well, the puppets will always live on in our thoughts and on the videos...and in the material of Piggy's new dress :big_grin:

-Matt

Gonzo

Reaction score
I always thought they just busted out the old' wood chipper and made Muppety Confetti, stuffing cheap pillows and Namco plushes...

Quinnnnnnn

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
I always thought they just busted out the old' wood chipper and made Muppety Confetti, stuffing cheap pillows and Namco plushes...

Quinnnnnnn
That too LOL!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I think they may just recycle the Anything Muppets or Whatnots, or maybe even a major character every once in a while. My understanding is, the major characters are either retired or travel for exhibits.

I may be wrong, but I think that's what happens.

- Billy :cool:

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
I thought they went to the 'home for retired Muppets' where they could live the rest of their days in peace and quiet and play games like indoor bowls and their grandchildren could visit them during school holidays.......

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
I thought they went to the 'home for retired Muppets' where they could live the rest of their days in peace and quiet and play games like indoor bowls and their grandchildren could visit them during school holidays.......
Somewhere in Palm Springs where they can sit Rum Runners and play shuffleboard in the sun...The Statler and Waldorf Muppet Retirement Home :big_grin:

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL, I'm sure it is...

Florida: Home of Cantus Rock, Serial Killers, Insane Politics, and Retired Muppets.

Heh, ya know, we need the S&WRH down here, it would be the only stablizing factor in this entire horrible state!!

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

-Matt

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Serial Killers, Insane Politics, and Retired Muppets, eh?

Heck, since those Muppets are old and retired, they are almost sane enough to fit in with the politics, and slow enough to hang wit the serial killers! :big_grin: LOL

But me thinks they would have to be practically dead to compete with that Cantus Rock fellow I keep hearin' about!

- Billy :cool: