1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Do you have any special talents?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CountFan1998, Feb 13, 2012.

1. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Not that I'm the one to brag, but I am quite good at drawing and art!:wisdom:
  2. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

My speacial talents are singing, writing fan fiction plus regular fiction stories, and to play piano (just for fun, duh!)
  3. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

I'm good at Office skills and traveling to places.

My passion is entertainment. But I have been more talk.
  4. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I can draw, puppeteer, play trumpet, and.... that's about it.... :smirk:
  5. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Me too!
  6. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I can sorta sing but I think people who say I'm good are lying.
    AlittleMayhem likes this.
  7. vettech28

vettech28 Active Member

My talents are singing; I am an okay singer, I was in choir from fourth grade to sixth grade and then from eighth grade to my senior year of high school, I was an alto all those years. I mostly sing by myself and I sing songs by the Muppets, from Disney movies, Celtic Thunder or any other song I feel like singing.

Dancing: I learn dances by watching videos that have dances that I like again and again until I get it right. I also choreograph dances to different songs I hear on my iPod or anything by the Muppets that goes good with dancing. Keep in mind, I'm not the best dancer, but at least I have rhythm.

Other talents I have are memorizing movies or parts of movies from memory, I have double jointed fingers (I think I get that on my mom's side of the family) and I know plenty of interesting facts about the Muppets, The Beatles and animals in general and plenty about veterinary medicine, I have to because I have a certification exam for veterinary technicians next month.
  8. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Singing (been taking voice lessons since I was 10 or 11), Acting (been acting since I was 7), Piano (played piano since I was.....12 or 13, I guess, but I caught on quickly), and Clarinet (Been playing it since I was 9 or 10. I'm first chair clarinet now in my high school band). I also have a REALLY good ear for music and my voice teacher and chorus teacher both say I have perfect pitch (most of the time......:D ) And also, personally, I'm also an okay fanfiction writer. (Not the greatest, though, but I'm okay....:smirk: )
    mo likes this.
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I really don't have much in the way of special talents...maybe I can scoop something up here...

...I have the ability to burp on demand... :p
    charlietheowl likes this.
  10. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Grose!
    Hubert likes this.
  11. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

I have a few odd talents. I had a heckova hard time finding them though;

Balloon Animals: Call it whatever you want, but I can make a dog in less than thirty seconds.

Impressions: Through the years, some have gotten better, and some have gotten worse, but at the moment I can do almost perfect impressions of:
    Ed ( Ed, Edd, n Eddy )
    Eddy ( Ed, Edd n Eddy )
    Kermit the frog
    Eric Cartman
    Don Knotts
    Patrick Star
    Dr. Facilier
    Squidward
    Courage The Cowardly Dog
    Lumpy Space Princess ( Heh, can't really explain that one )
    Waluigi ( Mario franchise )
    There are probably others, I just can't think of them.
  12. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

I can play several musical instruments, draw and write. I'm also pretty good at procrastination. :p
  13. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I have a nice singing voice. I know how to use falsetto.
    I play the piano and violin
  14. MissMusical12

I can do a few impressions also. My best impressions are of Janice, Penelope Pitstop (with and without her Southern Belle accent), Idina Menzel, and Courtney from the "Total Drama" franchise.
    galagr likes this.
  15. mo

mo Well-Known Member

you sound very musical, I've been doing singing since I was about 11 as well, I kinda want to play the piano but i don't feel I would be very good. although I did teach myself the sesame street theme song.
  16. MissMusical12

Thank you! Do you play guitar by chance?
    mo likes this.
  17. mo

mo Well-Known Member

no, I only ever played violin but I was pretty bad, my brother plays guitar though.
  18. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

No, I do NOT have any special talents

Daniel
    charlietheowl likes this.
  19. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Yes, you do! You argue with yourself online! :p
  20. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I guess after reading through this thread I think all talents are special, they make up who we are and what we like to do!
    PanthraDion likes this.