Do you have any special talents?

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Does anyone on here have any special skills they want to share?
As for me I can:
  • Draw (basic cartoon characters, cartoon animals, etc.)
  • Play drums (and the fool! :laugh:)
  • Dance (Nothing formal, although I can do the robot, and some MJ moves, etc.)
  • Know cartoon trivia (i.e. Donald Duck's middle name, Bugs Bunny's debut, etc.)
  • Some impressions (Donald Duck, Goofy, Don Adams, etc.)
Without further ado, post away! :smile:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I know intensely obscure trivia about the following subjects: rock/pop music (in a very general and specific sense of the term), baseball, basketball, football, television, and other entertainment-related minutia. In short, I will destroy any one of you in Trivial Pursuit.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I can draw (mostly fan art), play guitar (well... it's decent... I'm no expert), Muppet trivia (Let's just say if someone said "Quick! What character from Season One of the Muppet Show was a very expensive puppet and not used as much as they wanted?" I could answer it), do impressions (mostly Muppets, although I do a lot of Looney Tunes, and I can do a mean Mickey Mouse), do the running man (Thank You, Will Smith), sing, act, and... I'm a bit of a wiz with the computer...

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Muppet trivia (Let's just say if someone said "Quick! What character from Season One of the Muppet Show was a very expensive puppet and not used as much as they wanted?" I could answer it)
Out of curiosity, what character are you referring to?

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Vendaface. I read on Muppet Wiki (among a bazillion other facts) that Vendaface was very expensive, they planned to use him more and rebuild him better but he was way expensive.

kyunkyua

Reaction score
I can draw and write stuff. I have good pitch recognition. I'm really good at learning languages - I speak Japanese and Spanish. Memorizing stuff in general, actually. I'm a decent singer and an okay-ish dancer.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I am a so-so singer, can draw a bit, and can sew a bit too, but my strengths are writing and video-editing. Also, I read a lot. :smile: That's about it as far as talents go, really.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Man, everyone can draw, write, sing. I'm such a loser XD