do you ever want to make an wish

dwmckim

Reaction score
I make wishes all the time practically daily. Mind you, they tend to be of the "I wish i had a different family"/"I wish i could afford to eat more than Circle K hot dogs and Jack in the Box tacos"/"I wish i never had chronic bronchitis"/"I wish i was never born"/"I wish i was dead" variety, but wishes keep me going.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Should we be worried about those last two wishes there DW?
I like to dream more than I like to wish. After years of wishing (mostly that certain people would change overnight and stop treating me like dirt) I've found that wishing just sorta leads to dissapointment. But I love to pray and hope and dream and the things that I do those for seem to happen more often than the things I wish for.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I make wishes all the time practically daily. Mind you, they tend to be of the "I wish i had a different family"/"I wish i could afford to eat more than Circle K hot dogs and Jack in the Box tacos"/"I wish i never had chronic bronchitis"/"I wish i was never born"/"I wish i was dead" variety, but wishes keep me going.
Come over here DW, we have no Circle Ks or Jack in the Boxes here... we have Weigels, whose new(er) logo resembles Circle K (there Where app stole it from them), and we have... nothing that resembles Jack in the Box.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow there really are Circle K's? I've only ever seen them in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, lol.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
yep- Circle K is more than just a dude ranch:wink:- there are a lot of gas stations around the country, but of course, only one in San Dimas, CA where "strange things are afoot.":smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
So if I wish that I was a purple unicorn, I would turn into one? It says no wish is too extreme XD

Seriously, its all about mind power, not some mystical website. (I do believe that with focus and and determination, wishes can come true. I'd bore you if I went in to mind power and stuff so I'm not going to bother explaining it)