Do all mp3s for MC Radio need to be of great quality?

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
i ask this onyl becuase i have the op version of the word song and start at the front from roosevelt franklin's classroom and theyre kind of bad quality. but theyre classics none the less

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can e-mail me anything you'd like to be considered for our radio rotation. I can't make any promises, but a lot can be done to improve the quality, especially if it involves removing hiss, hum, pops or cracks.

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
You can e-mail me anything you'd like to be considered for our radio rotation. I can't make any promises, but a lot can be done to improve the quality, especially if it involves removing hiss, hum, pops or cracks.
i just tried emailing them to u now. the file sizes were too high and the site i can put em on it restricts mp3s now. sorry

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
E-mail a list of what you have and I'll find a way for you to get it to me if there is something we need.

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
1. Pinball 4
2. ABC Rap by Ferlighetti and Grover (its in spanish but it could be a good way to teach spanish)
3. Rubber Ducky (Techno Remix) you havent lived till youve heard this!
4. The Op Song by the green and lavender am's
5. Start at the Front by Farley and same sound brown
6. Muppet Show Theme Techno Remix
7. The sam and friends opening
8. i got a sesame street theme collage that alot of people love but it has a sample of the parody where they do drugs (just the "how to get sensamea st part") but i can edit that out if u want
9. sesame street theme techno remix

and id also like to know if my ernie and cookie monster skit got accepted. i havent heard it on mc radio yet. if your wondering about the crumbling in the aduio, thats ernie crumpling the bag

sorry i didnt email this to you but i lost your sadress

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey, Clean Gulch.. can you get me an MP3 of the Spanish Alphabet Rap?

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Hey, Clean Gulch.. can you get me an MP3 of the Spanish Alphabet Rap?
if u give mne your emaUL ddress, i MIGHT be able to send it to you but im not making any promises.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Clean Gultch
if u give mne your emaUL ddress, i MIGHT be able to send it to you but im not making any promises.
lloydnebulon@yahoo.com

if you can get me the Roosevelt Franklin one too, that'll be cool.

I thank you for trying!

Dr. Tooth!:big_grin: