Disney's Bear

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

WOW i was workin today (yep at good ol wal mart :rolleyes: lol...) and on my lunch brake i was doin a lil shoppin and to my eyes i seen the Disney re-releases of the Bear DVDs and It DOESNT say "Jim Henson's Bear in the big blue house, it NOW says "Disney's Bear in the big blue house :concern: I remeber....didnt we have this topic before of Disney slapping there name on the Muppets?

what do u think? Oh by the way its under there "Disney DVD" banner now!

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Yeah but Sesame Workshop also now calls the SS muppets the Sesame Workshop's Muppets, no mention of JH so I guess its a petty little game of "mine now!"

McFraggle

Reaction score
Muppetfreak said:
Yeah but Sesame Workshop also now calls the SS muppets the Sesame Workshop's Muppets, no mention of JH so I guess its a petty little game of "mine now!"
That's certainly likely. :big_grin:

King Jim

Reaction score
If they start saying Disney's Muppets, Jim Henson would be turning over in his grave.

If I saw Disney's Muppets, I would be :mad:.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
bobhopesite said:
If they start saying Disney's Muppets, Jim Henson would be turning over in his grave.

If I saw Disney's Muppets, I would be :mad:.

well i WONT be suprized if they did, since they did it with "Bear" :smirk:

Luke

Reaction score
Well "Bear" (get it?) in mind that Sesame Workshop was always a partner in the Sesame Workshop and Disney was always named on BITBH stuff as well. Muppets are a little different and household names, i'm not saying they wouldn't try something like that but it's certainly a much bigger step. The new Muppet plushes in UK Disney stores don't refer to "Disney's Muppets" at all.

Reaction score
It will only say Disney's Bear. Not Disney's Muppets. They will still be called Jim Henson's Muppets. There thinking Disney Presents Jim Hensons Muppets.

Mabe they will call them Disney's Jim Henson's Muppets. I dought they will. but.....?

Whatever

Reaction score
Muppets Holding said:
It will only say Disney's Bear. Not Disney's Muppets. They will still be called Jim Henson's Muppets. There thinking Disney Presents Jim Hensons Muppets.

Mabe they will call them Disney's Jim Henson's Muppets. I dought they will. but.....?
Thank you for telling us this! :smile:
There was bloodshed and tears shed over this question. :frown:

King Jim

Reaction score
Muppets Holding said:
Mabe they will call them Disney's Jim Henson's Muppets.
I like that. The good part is they still mention Jim Henson.