Disneyland---my trip pictures!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hey y'all! I had to get my 'puter fixed (hard drive went bad---ugh!), and I just got it back before work yesterday afternoon!

Really!

I just!

Good news, I just got aaaaaaaaaaaall my pictures up! With captions, too! :big_grin:

I even had my JANICE Muppet Central button on my backpack during the whole trip! It was right next to the Disney award button I won last year (but wasn't there to get in person, dang it---not an *official* award, but we have our own li'l awards ceremony each year in DL).

Okay, just know that "funny names" you see are these Disney people's screennames (mine's "TALL Disney Guy"), and I am absolutely slobbery in love with the Haunted Mansion (always have been). :crazy:

Oh yeah, and there'll, like, totally be inside jokes ya won't get---but just continue on! lol

Enjoy!

:smile:

(Comin' soon...trip reports!)

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Welcome Back Janice & Mokey's Man

Welcome back,you we're missed! Very nice pics.I've been to WDW 6 times myself.I've always wondered how WDW & DL varies in comparison. Glad you had a good time.Haunted Mansion is one of my favs. too.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I've been to WDW 4 times, and I don't think I could tear myself away from there to go to DL......

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
*Awesome* pictures, Byron! :excited: I, like, *soooo* wanna go there now (as if I didn't before...). And I could definitely sense your love of the Haunted Mansion! :wink: That mist *was* kinda creepy :concerned: . Love the pictures and the captions; I got to live vicariously through you till I actually make it there myself! :cool:
Erin

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I just finished looking at your pictures! You are HILARIOUS, dude!! I laughed so hard at your captions.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I just finished looking at your pictures! You are HILARIOUS, dude!! I laughed so hard at your captions.
Ditto! Your captions ROCK! :big_grin: They're as much fun as the pictures! :smile:
Erin