1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Disney XD orders live-action puppet comedy "Crash And Bernstein"

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by MrBabySpencer, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Blink

Blink Member

Although this is Muppet Central, there are many aesthetics that constitute "a puppet". I for one, will give the show a chance. Disney doesn't need to make all puppet productions into Muppet productions. I think there are many people in the world (and on this forum) that could enjoy this show just as much if the puppet is not a Muppet.

On a side note, I worked on Mr. Meaty. They were definitely not cute Muppet characters. But they weren't suppose to be. I for one, am happy that there are different puppet aesthetics. But obviously not everyone does, nor needs to.
  2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I totally forgot about that show! Brings back, terrible, horrible memories... :eek:
    beakerboy12 likes this.
  3. MrBabySpencer

MrBabySpencer Active Member

4. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

See now I like the muppety style they went with for the puppet.... I was expecting something else entirely
  5. MrBabySpencer

6. CaseytheMuppet

I saw a preview.... they used the P-U-P-P-E-T word!!! AAAAAAGH! I already have mixed feelings about this.
  7. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I personally find nothing wrong with a puppet acknowledging his ethnic heritage
  8. CaseytheMuppet

I guess it's different with the Muppets. I'll probably catch an episode or two of this.;)
  9. MrBabySpencer

10. Walter

Walter Active Member

I am really looking forward to this! It's also a great way to test the waters for Muppet shows on Disney networks in the future.
  11. MrBabySpencer

Yup, Let's Hope It Floods In The Ratings!!
    Walter likes this.
  12. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.