Disney Traditions: The Muppet Show Figurines

beaker

Reaction score
Well these aren't figurines, but more in the category of statues. But I like the watery mosaic look of them. I say the more high and low end Muppet merch the better!

dented

Reaction score
My wife has some Beauty and the Beast figurines. They made from a material somewhere between wood and resin. Nice art work as well.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Looking forward to adding these to my collection. I have seen the Disney ones and they do look great.

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
These are listed a bit down the Post lists under Disney Traditions:The Muppet Show figurines.However, it is the first that it has been associated with Enesco.It has been refered to as Jim Shore.So Enesco must be making it for Jim Shore.I have always associated Enesco with Ceramics and these are Poly Stone.
Footnote: Just visited Enesco website and it is indeed them.They have come a long way since making the Muppet and Muppet Babies ceramics.They now own Gund, so are plush as well, and are even buying up more properties!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Kermit and Fozzie would be a must-own for me if their heads looked better. Ugh, I usually LOVE Jim Shore sculpts! :sympathy: