Disney Store Muppet Merchandise Released

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if those plush reported at Toy Fair 2010 are still coming, or if these plush are them. They don't look entirely like the puppets, but most of them are good likenesses.

Walter

Reaction score
Went to my local Disney store today. They had Fozzie out and a new Kermit mug. They had three of the new t-shirts too. I asked when they would be getting more and they said this Thursday would be the big day. They were nice enough to show me the print out of what they are setting up...

The really good news is... There is a WALTER plush. He was on the display they said was going in the front of the store. And the Kermit plush in the picture they showed me looked much better than the online pic.
WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! -thud-

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ehem..This just made my year..thank you for this news tomahawk!

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Does anyone know if a statler and waldoff plush will be released as part of the muppets plush collection? I would love them as plush!!! In regards to the mugs, I bought me a Miss Piggy and Kermit mug. They are the tall standing mugs! I love them

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
hmmm walter eh, depending how it looks i may have t0 grab him...even though i may grab him either way he is growing on me

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Ordered myself and the gf (PepesGail90) our Pepe plushes from DisneyStore.com today :smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
Drat it. My car is down for repairs this weekend...but I must drive across town to the worst traffic area nonetheless, and soon...I must brave the idiots with SUVs in order to get to the only Disney store around! Maybe NEXT week...

--------------------

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
--------------------
Drat it. My car is down for repairs this weekend...but I must drive across town to the worst traffic area nonetheless, and soon...I must brave the idiots with SUVs in order to get to the only Disney store around! Maybe NEXT week...

--------------------
HEY NOW!!!! I HAVE AN SUV!!! (jeep libarty sport, red) :attitude:...lol just messin' :stick_out_tongue:

beaker

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just a heads-up. I just called my local disneystore and asked about the muppets merchandise. They said the majority of the items will be on the floor Nov 12. They said Nov. 12 the disneystore is hosting a muppets craft event!!!
That sounds awesome! Be sure to post about that when you get details(or even pix!)
My local new Disney store didn't have a single Muppet thing today, but perhaps they are waiting til right around the movie. IF ONLY Disney didn't excommunicate Mcdonalds. All those abortions of awful DWA and Fox animation films get McD toys

muppetguy

Reaction score
Ok, so last night I went to the Disney store near me in Queens, NY. They had some of the muppet items there. Out fo the plushes, they had Kermit (they really nailed him this time in plush, in MHO), Gonzo (I feel like no one ever gets him right, the nose color always throws me off), Rizzo, Pepe and Fozzie (he looks much better in person than online). They had a Miss Piggy mug, the muppet vinylmation figurines....and that was about it.

I did buy myself a Pepe plush and he is amazing, I absolutely LOVE him and am soooo happy I didn't wait for Christmas to get this lil guy! The colors and everything are so true to the character. I have him sitting next to my Kermit, Animal and Gonzo Replicas.

I asked about the Animal and Piggy Plushes and the disney store person told me they get inventory every tuesday and Friday, SO for people traveling long distances to any disney stores, I suggest calling them up first and ask if the merchandise has arrived at that specific store.

Good luck and have fun muppet shopping! Can't wait to see the plush version of Walter.