1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Disney Store Muppet Merchandise Released

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by ElecMayhem, Oct 24, 2011.

1. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

YEEEEEES! Finally... a Pepe you can actually BUY! Other than that, slightly underwhelming, but maybe more will come as soon as the movie comes out.

LOVE that Animal. That's the BEST looking Animal Plush I've ever seen. Gonzo's eyes could have been better, and Piggy looks alright.

But seriously, that's THE Best Animal I've ever seen in my life! Pepe looks great too.
    Frogpuppeteer likes this.
  3. shinycelebi225

shinycelebi225 Active Member

this is awesome.
  4. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

FINALLY A PEPE, im so heading to my local Disney store and getting these
  5. zns

zns Active Member

Not bad at all. And just in time for the film.
  6. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

O MY GOSH!!!!!!!! FINALLY A PEPE!!!!!!! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :crazy: *hopping up in down* I, GOTTA let the gf (aka PepesGail90) know! :crazy::crazy:
  7. a_Mickey_Muppet

...........ah, annnnnnnnnnnd he's...sold....out! darn it! well Disneystore.com usually puts things back in stock again after a few weeks so... :excited:
  8. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

this is great news i shall be picking these up pepe as a plush my mind is blown looks like stuff is finnaly trickling out :)
  9. Drtooth

Sold Out =Good sign..

Sold out a month before movie premiere = Better sign.
  10. a_Mickey_Muppet

I love these, tho i WISH in plush they had Walter, Scooter & Rowlf...even Janice just to have another girl. :flirt:
  11. Drtooth

That's why I said, good sign. More Muppet stuff sells, more Muppet stuff gets made. If these do so well, they're impossible to find, we'd likely see more obscure characters. Scooter, Rowlf, a Bunsen to go with Beaker... smaller, Bean bag sized ones...
  12. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Pepe plush is awesome. Minus one point for the "looking up" eye focus but gets the point added back for adding the hoodie.

Fozzie looks like he should be directing his jokes towards Mr. Kotter and Gonzo looks like he stepped out of Family Guy. I agree that is one of the best Animal plushes i've seen.
  13. Drtooth

It shouldn't be that hard

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What magic Gummi Berry Juice was Disney drinking to come up with an Animal plush that looks like Animal? Scientists were trying to crack that one for decades!
    Nora Setiawan likes this.
  14. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Yay! Pepe! <3

Gonzo's a little off, but the quality of the Miss Piggy plush is pure. Best Miss Piggy dolly in over a decade. I want! <3

[​IMG]
  15. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

I would contact your local disneystore first because sometimes they do not have the merchandise right away. Usually online has the merchandise first.
  16. Drtooth

Piggy rarely looks good in plush form. Somehow, they got this pretty spot on too.

Gonzo just needs a better set of eyes. Other than that, it's a pretty good likeness

Fozzie somehow looks like Jay Sherman... I dunno why. It's still a pretty solid Fozzie.
  17. ilovemuppet4eva

I really want the rizzo and the pepe. Actually I want them all. I contacted my local disneystore today and they told me they have not put up the muppet merchandise on the floor yet so they would not be able to inform me what merchandise they have
  18. ilovemuppet4eva

I love this shirt!! How can it be sold out in every size already!?!?!?
    [​IMG]
    minor muppetz likes this.
  19. Drtooth

I think I know what's always the issue with Fozzie Plus...

As far as the puppet goes, his nose ever so slightly overlaps his eyes... If the nose was a completely separate part of the toy, that could be achieved better...
  20. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

I used to work for the Disney Store when they were everywhere in the midwest and before the boom of online shopping. You may try calling an actual brick and mortar location and seeing if they have the new Muppet plush toys in stock and if they still ship merchandise to you from the store itself. I know, at one time, it was common place for Disney Store to do that!