Disney Movie Club Muppet Stickers

Bellygrub

Reaction score
Just received these in this months Disney Movie Club mailer. Each sticker is about the size of a traditional US Postage stamp.

So if you know anyone who belongs to the DMC be sure you snag them before they accidentally toss them :big_grin:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Sweet! Not a member though. :frown:

Alvin

Reaction score
I'm a member....how do you get the mailer???

DannyRWW

Reaction score
When I saw the post I was kind of hoping these were the stickers they send when they try to get people to join. (you knw those envelopes where they tell you to pick three movies for like 5 cents each and then pay full price for the next three or whatever crazy deal). They usually put stickers in there of Disney characters. I'm guessing this is something different. OH well

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
When I saw the post I was kind of hoping these were the stickers they send when they try to get people to join. (you knw those envelopes where they tell you to pick three movies for like 5 cents each and then pay full price for the next three or whatever crazy deal). They usually put stickers in there of Disney characters. I'm guessing this is something different. OH well
I thought the same thing at first too. I'm hoping they have a surplus and decide to send Muppet stickers in the promo instead of the Mickey ones next time.

Bellygrub

Reaction score
I'm a member....how do you get the mailer???
I get them every month. It's the packet where they ask you to choose whether you want the monthly title or not. Even though I do everything online I was unable to go "paperless" so I just get it delivered every month. There's usually some sort of sticker in there (for Christmas it was Gift Tags).

Alvin

Reaction score
Guess I was thinking something else...I was gonna do the 5 for $5 they have going now...and have to buy like 5 titles over the next 24 months...is it a scam...or does it actually work....and do they have any hidden charges or fees, or do they charge you without you knowing it...???

Bellygrub

Reaction score
I've been a member for about 3 years now. I've never been charged for anything I didn't want to be charged for. You just have to make sure you log onto the site once a month and tell them whether you want your "featured" movie. It's usually whatever big release Disney has going on at the time.

I have young nieces and nephew's so buying the five titles over the 24 months wasn't an issue for me at all. The "featured" movie is usually regularly priced so no real savings there, but they do run quite a few special offers. Like buy one movie at regular price and get all other movies purchase with it for 60% off.

At this point since I've fullfilled my membership obligation I can cancel at any time and I no longer have to get a movie if I don't want to. I get special "VIP" deals from time to time.

The shipping charges stink (they'll give you free shipping on featured titles sometimes) so I usually wait until a few movies the kids want have come out and then buy in bulk. For example when I switched to blu ray I picked up all the Pixar movies for myself at a fraction of the cost thanks to a 60% off deal. And they ship sloooooooooow. Really slow.

You can also get a free pin with every purchase as long as you remember to add it to your cart.

It's run by Disney (I had to call customer service once when someone stole half our blu rays at the post office, they mailed out a replacement of the missing movies without issues) so it's legit.

Honestly though if you already have a lot of Disney films it would be cheaper to just go to Target and get the new releases. If you're starting a new collection or buying a lot of movies for family then it can be worth it.