Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WHA HA HA! That is SO awesome, and a very, very good sign methinks! Oh wait, if we're being watched... *goes to put on best suit and tie* There, much better! *waves to famous celebrity people*

Froggie

Reaction score
I'm very excited to hear that they're producing a new muppet movie. But I hope that they'll manage to bring some of the old humor back! With the ambiguous (I looked this word up, I'm Dutch so I didn't know the English word for it.:confused: I hope I'm not saying anything silly right now. But I mean words/sentences that can be comprehensed in different ways) jokes we still remember from "The Muppetshow". So that the movie can be as funny for children as for adults.
And I agree that they should make up a new story and not an existing one from a storybook.
Originality that's the key! But we'll see in about two years (or even later for me because I live in The Netherlands, and they probably won't show it in theaters here, so I have to wait for the DVD... boohoo...:frown::cry:)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Thats my dream to
My personal dream is to see Weird Al Yankovic working with them. At the very very least, in a music video or album. I still think it would be great for him to have a song that would incorporate old Muppet Sound Clips in it, like how "Phoney Calls" had an entire Moe's Bar crank call gag from the Simpsons. And that lead to him being a guest on the show twice.

http://www.ihatesarahmarshall.com/
I'm not sure if this is an official website but if it is look over to who they link as "Everything Muppets" I think it's pretty safe to say we're being watched.
I'm speachless.... all I can say is...
Na-a-a-a-a-a-a-rf!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
My personal dream is to see Weird Al Yankovic working with them. At the very very least, in a music video or album. I still think it would be great for him to have a song that would incorporate old Muppet Sound Clips in it, like how "Phoney Calls" had an entire Moe's Bar crank call gag from the Simpsons. And that lead to him being a guest on the show twice.

I'm speachless.... all I can say is...
Na-a-a-a-a-a-a-rf!

I could really see the Muppets and Werid Al doing a whole Cd or something together.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Weird Al not working with the muppets besides in the old Muppet Magazine is beyond a sin the mans almost a Muppet he needs to be in this or on a new show if one comes about soon.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea cause he can really bring some old school people in to the mix as well. It would be wild if they did a whole Cd and music Video dvd to.

Status
Not open for further replies.