"Disney Drive On" possible new web series?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
The videos are available right now on the Disney website! They released two of the episodes today, which in total gives us fourteen minutes of new Muppet content! Go watch it, guys!
I'm going right now!!!! :smile:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I just watched EP 1 and it was AWESOME! I loved it a lot, especially Big Mean Carl, and the bunny he keeps eating. The overall plot was really good, I loved seeing Walter going around and TRYING to give out Pepe's cards. Though there was some corporate synergy (Wreck-It-Ralph) it was far and few, and I could care less. I can't wait for episode 2 tomorrow, the preview looks amazing, and I can't wait to watch it! Oh and here's episode 1 everyone!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
What a fun video! I loved how Martin Landau saying he could do "scammed" reminded Walter of Pepe's business cards, hahaha. Can't wait for episode 2.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Unfortunately, the rest of the series won't be available on Youtube or the Disney website. Episode 2 is only available when you make a free account on this website.
http://www.disneymoviesanywhere.com/discover#

So, make a free account and watch episode 2, and watch the rest of the series as the episodes are put on. Episode 2 is also great, though a lot of the scenes that were advertised at the end of episode 1 weren't in the episode for whatever reason. Anyone else already BIG fans of those two monkeys who are in charge of ideas in muppet studios? Does anyone know their names and/or performers? Also two new episodes will be uploaded to the website every Friday.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Unfortunately, the rest of the series won't be available on Youtube or the Disney website. Episode 2 is only available when you make a free account on this website.
http://www.disneymoviesanywhere.com/discover#

So, make a free account and watch episode 2, and watch the rest of the series as the episodes are put on. Episode 2 is also great, though a lot of the scenes that were advertised at the end of episode 1 weren't in the episode for whatever reason. Anyone else already BIG fans of those two monkeys who are in charge of ideas in muppet studios? Does anyone know their names and/or performers? Also two new episodes will be uploaded to the website every Friday.
Do you know how many episodes they're making?