Disney Channel airing Ok Go's "The Muppet Show Theme" video

Walter

Reaction score
I was just watching Disney Channel, and a radio Disney pop-up(Happens when shows have a new hit song, like on Disney's "Shake it Up") occured! It is severly edited, but it shows just enough to give you a sample of the song, most importantly, Disney Channel viewers everywhere are getting to see the video!

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
I was just watching Disney Channel, and a radio Disney pop-up(Happens when shows have a new hit song, like on Disney's "Shake it Up") occured! It is severly edited, but it shows just enough to give you a sample of the song, most importantly, Disney Channel viewers everywhere are getting to see the video!
My sister was watching tv and called me into see it. I am happy that they are showing more muppet related things on Disney Channel.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I wouldn't even mind if they felt the need to show Studio DC Almost Live more often on that channel...Or just sections of it. Although its already a little outdated in terms of the shows it ties in with, and the Muppets have moved back into more grown-up serious acting (which I love!)

Bea:zany:{Time to play the (fight of the bumblebees) music(al interlude)}regard