Dish Network......IS BAD!!!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I was sick today and when I woke up this morn' going to my remote and changing it around I found out that we (thats my house and others around the world) don't have, most of theses channels. Nick, Nick West, Noggin, Comdey Central, MTV and VH1 and many other channels. I found out just a few mins. that Dish Network doesn't want to have all the VICOME and MTV channels and so they've just not getting it back because they think they need only the channels they want. I'm ****** and alot of others are felling the same way. There having a email-calling thing right now to voice ur own opeains but I don't want to call in saying bad stuff and not getting our channels back so I'm going to switch to some other surives. I want my channels and I want them back. So I'm just over w/ Dish Network. So Bye Bye to DISH HATEWORK!!! :mad: :grouchy:

jediX

Reaction score
That's why I use regular cable :wink:

I think they dropped them for business reasons, actually...

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Poor Dish Network users. I know I wouldn't be able to live without MTV2 or "The Daily Show" on Comedy Central.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Get this. I woke up this morning getting ready for work and its back on. I said ok thats fine now I get home and it says at 4:00 that there shutting it down again now I don't know that whole deal yet but I'm waiting and seeing whats going to happen at 4. I'm glad I can still watch most of the same channels on regular cable.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well its back and its staying! WOOOOOOOOOO!!! HA everyone thought it was gone forever but NOPE! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! *jumps up on table and dances the FRAGGLE ROCK* :excited: