1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Dinosaurs

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by baby sinclair, Sep 1, 2002.

1. ceecee

ceecee Member

Man, does that make me feel old! "Dinasaurs" doesn't seem that long ago to me! But I guess it was.
  2. BarkingSprocket

BarkingSprocket New Member

LOL do you know if there are any DVDs out I have seen some Videos on ebay but it works out something like £10 per video thats with p+p
  3. baby sinclair

baby sinclair New Member

I can answer that one.No, but i have a feeling that with all the other great things coming out for muppets, dinosaurs and muppet babies will be here around 2006.just a vision nothings for sure.Always in motion is the future ;)
  4. BarkingSprocket

BarkingSprocket New Member

So where did this vision come from:confused:
  5. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

my fav epp was the ahppy plant and you see the boss doing jimi hendrix's purple haze

any hope of disney showing dinosars since they are going to be doing so many muppet related things
  6. Mario

Mario New Member

I loved this show! I have about 6-8 episodes taped off of tv. "I want my name" posted about "war". Was that war over cashews or something like that?

I liked when Robbie said something like, "Why do the years keep getting smaller and smaller. What are we counting down to?" And when they were trying to mate two cave men! Haha. Me and my mom always look at eachother and say, "Looks like we're going to need another Timmy!" :p
  7. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

8. Mario

Mario New Member

Sorry about that. I guess I should have planned out my thoughts better. The second paragraph is mainly quotes from the show. And the member I want My name wrote something about war. I hope that clarifies. :D
  9. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

lol i love that quote

lol mr wizard he is not heheheheh

were going to need a another timmy

what are all the ways timmy had died on that thing

wasnt one abotu electricity and the professor had timmy hold two live wires
  10. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

I love Dinosaurs! And thats all I have to say on the matter
  11. Xela

Xela New Member

Oh, I used to watch that show all the time! :) It came on Disney Channel, I think. Wasn't it around the same time they showed Fraggle Rock? I watched all those shows...now Disney Channel is a bit disappointing... :(