Dinosaurs TV (show within a show on Dinosaurs)

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Is there a website other than Muppet Wiki that has a complete list of all the crazy satirical stuff that was on the Dinosaurs TV from the TV shows, commercials, to all the DNN newscasts? And does anyone have a fan edited DVD complication of all the segments edited together? If so, PM me, I'd like to tape trade for it. The reason why I ask is because those segments are my FAVORITE part of Dinosaurs. They are so irreverently funny. :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
There used to be DinoTV on youtube, but youtube killed the acct, I think.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone ever made a fanmade DVD combination of the sketches, if so I would be happy to tape trade. The DinoTV segments only not the full shows because that's already on DVD and I own both myself. I was thinking of making a combo myself but I wanted to ask just in case someone made it already. :smile:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Update: I just wanted to mention I'm no longer looking for the fanmade DVD, and for the record any unoffically authorized DVDs. I kind of stopped tape trading a little while ago mainly for my personal respect to copyright owners in general.

Anyway, since I wasn't very specific with the title of this thread, I would just like to chat about DinoTV.

I love these segments, they have been a HUGE influence within my work as well as introducing me to the art of satire.

Here's some of my all time favorites

.Axl Rose satire on DTV (I'm better than you lol), Did Axl ever find out about his spoof?
.Totally Ineffectual Dad (Eddy seems to be on fire dear) lol
.Ask Mr. Lizard (We're gonna need another Timmy, so low brow) lol
.Captian Action Figure (Not commercial, Children's Programing)
. Tricera Cops, Exploding Cop, Hidden Predator....I LOVE THEM ALL
Even the name Howard HANDUPME cracks me up to this very day. lol
These segments should have had their own spin off show. So very well written. Even Brain Henson mentioned in a DVD commentary on how they were really great.