Different Techniques

AEaston

Reaction score
Hi All,
So those of you who have checked out my website, (and if you haven't, you should) might have noticed that all my puppets share a very similar style. I know this can be a good thing, but I'd really like to branch out and try new techniques and see what else I can come up with. I taught myself by reading the Foam Book (which is amazing by the way) and that pretty much the only source of information that I have had. I was curious as to what other tutorials or information sources might be out there that you have found somewhat useful.

A Easton

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
If it helps, I do a thing with my blog every monday ("Monday Morning Inspiration") where I try to point out new and different possible sources of inspiration for different types of puppets. Go to http://puppetvision.blogspot.com and browse the archives for Monday blog entries over the past few months.

If you're not already, you should be reading Puppet Design and Puppet 101 as well.

I have a Guide to Puppet Building Resources with info on different approaches to puppet building, but the link is temporarily down because the site exceeded it's bandwidth limit this month. It'll be back up and running March 1st.

I hope this helps.