1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Different Size Vintage Ernie Puppets?

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by sebulbajohnny, Sep 21, 2011.

1. sebulbajohnny New Member

Hey Guys !

New guy here. My one year old has just discovered Sesame Street and my wife and I are reliving our childhoods all over again. I was a HUGE Sesame Street fan for years, well past when most kids stop watching it.
    Anyway, I wanted my son to have the same Ernie puppet I had when I was a kid.
    It was the typical Ernie puppet puppet from I believe '74 with the rubber face and hands. I won one off of eBay and while it's in great shape...it looks much smaller than I remember. I also thought the rubber was much harder, almost a hard plastic. This Ernie puppet seems softer.
    Is it possible they made different sizes and textures?
    Any help would be appreciated.