did the simpsons do any thing on sesame street

crazy ernie

Reaction score
on the celebirty version of monster in my mirrior, the simpsons appeared and bart said "wubba,man!" other than this, did they do anything else?

scarecroe

Reaction score
Is the celebirty version of "Monster In My Mirrior" on one of the home video tapes that have been released or do I have to be lucky enough to catch it when it airs?

gymkatarules

Reaction score
I've only seen it broadcast. Versions on video, including the Sesame Street 25th Birthday, are the original version. I did like the celebrity version, though. Aside from Whoopi Goldberg, though. I could do without that.

-Chris

crazy ernie

Reaction score
i found the celebirty version of monster in the mirrior in the big bird's birthday special

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by crazy ernie
i found the celebirty version of monster in the mirrior in the big bird's birthday special
You're not talking about a home video release are you?

Splurge

Reaction score
Originally posted by crazy ernie
on the celebirty version of monster in my mirrior, the simpsons appeared and bart said "wubba,man!" other than this, did they do anything else?
I don't know, but I do know the reverse is true, an animated Oscar appeared on Sesame Street. He popped out during a musical number about the garbage man. Alas, the voice was not Caroll Spinney's, that would have been cool.

Another Simpsons scene involved Homer walking past a homeless man in a dumpster and saying, "Heh heh, just like Oscar the Grouch."

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
While we're on that subject ... remember the Simpsons episodes Missionary: Impossible and Trash of the Titans. :wink: