Did Jim play piano for Ol' Brown Ears?

Joggy

Reaction score
I was reading through the Collectables section the other day and I found "Rowlf the Dog: Ol' Brown Ears Is Back".
The description said: "Piano and vocal tracks by Jim Henson".

So does this mean that Jim Henson, besides singing, actually played the piano for Ol' Brown Ears?

If so, wow. He's a good pianist!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Joggy,

Thanks for the input. Much appreciated.

The description says "Piano and vocal tracks produced by Jim Henson" (not necessarily performed by Jim Henson).

The piano was performed by Derek Scott and I will add his credit to the listing in order to prevent confusion.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Phil must have just fixed it because now it says: "Piano and vocal tracks produced by Jim Henson."

Interesting that some of the songs had a symphony played in them. I didn't think the small orchestra used were contracted to play any of those.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Hey, I just posted during the same recorded minute as you Phil. Do I get a prize? :stick_out_tongue:

I'd have posted this earlier, but I'm limited to how many posts I can make. Weird. What are the advantages to that I wonder?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Scott,

The posting limitation (currently one post every three minutes) is in place to prevent any potential trouble makers that would abuse the forum to make repetitive unnecessary posts. Posts that appear one after another makes for a lot of unnecessary scrolling and work for everyone to go through.

This posting change is in order to help prevent those kind of situations to make it easier for everyone. I have been experimenting with different times over the last few days and will continue to do so until we find the right balance.

As always thank you for the input and feel free to write or post your questions anytime.

tygerbug

Reaction score
This limit is lame. I know I can read an entire thread and make a post in under a minute, and having to wait two more minutes because the forum tells me to is incredibly annoying, and forced me to post less.

If flamers want to flame, they will flame. 1 post is far more deadly than 100 ...