Did JHC have anything to do with Labyrinth?

Movies205

Reaction score
I watch the Labyrinth and notice Jim Henson directed this did Jim Henson Company have anything to do with it....

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Um...yeah - it was his project and creation, so yeah - he had everything to do with it. LOL!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Um...yeah - it was his project and creation, so yeah - he had everything to do with it. LOL!
A lot of people arent aware of just how deep the JHC rabbit hole goes. Did anyone see Harry Potter, Brotherhood of the Wolf, cats and Dogs, Dinotopia? All of em had some level of involvement from the JHC creature shop.

From Fraggle Rock and Farscape to Sesame and Dark Crystal.

Also, is it true Bob the builder's company HIT used to be Henson Intl back in the HA! days? Hmmm...

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Also, is it true Bob the builder's company HIT used to be Henson Intl back in the HA! days? Hmmm...
No it's not ! 'HIT' was run by Pete Orton, the same person who founded 'Henson International Television' but 'HIT' in itself is a completely seperate company set up independantly some time later and just uses similar initials.

Movies205

Reaction score
'I'm talking about the actual company... I was wondering because under company credits for JHC on IMDB.com it had no listing of JHC having anything to do with it.

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
IMDB.com has been known to goof up sometimes, so you can't believe everything they say. On the Labyrinth video cover it says Jim Henson Company.

Jake