Did Ernie ever interact with Rosita

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Hey, did Ernie ever interact with Rosita? I know that Ernie interacted with Zoe on 3999 and season 2 of PWMS and that he interacted with Prairie Dawn often.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
He and Rosita stared in a season 31 storyline.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I can't remember 100 percent but I think Ernie and Rosita interracted in the Sesame Street Live show Elmo's Coloring Book. I saw it back in 1997 and I can't remember for sure, but I know that one's been revived quite a few times (could it be the most-revived Sesame Street Live show?). I'm thinking they danced together at one point. Wish I could remember better.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Sometimes I wish Ernie could interact with the other girls more often besides Prairie Dawn.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There was an episode, maybe the same one Oscarfan is thinking, where Ernie was pretending to be a cowboy for a day, while Rosita is TRYING to teach him various little details of Hispanic lifestyle, but between him and his play horsie, he doesn't pay attention and doesn't listen to her, which really frustrates her.

Matter of fact, I was thinking about a scene from that episode the other day, where they order tacos in Hooper's Store, and Rosita tries to teach Ernie how to properly hold a taco, so that he can eat it, without any of the filling falling out and making a mess, but by the time Rosita finished her demonstration, Ernie and his play horsie finished sharing their taco.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
I just realized that Ernie mentioned Zoe, Rosita and Lulu when he announced how many monsters are there on Sesame Street in 3885.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Rosita caught a glimpse of Ernie at the end of Elmo Saves Christmas during the Christmas carols.