Did anyone happen to see this amazing memorabilia sold on eBay?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Oy vey.

I feel really bad for whoever bought this. The original pitch reel can really been seen anywhere, and it was released on the Season One DVD of the Muppet Show, and doesn't cost $75,000 to own. Maybe it's possible to get it back, becuase it's through PayPal. I really feel bad. :frown:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I don't think this is the pitch reel in the sense of what you are thinking. This seems more like a photo collage and handwritten notes to instruct the performers or describe what is going on.

That's still a lot of money though

Hubert

Reaction score
Wow! That's awesome stuff. If I had 75 K to dish out, I'd have bought this in a heartbeat. :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
if i had the money i would have bought it..its not the pitch reel, it looks like notes as sgt floyed moentioned , original ideas from Henson himself

Hubert

Reaction score
Taking a second look at this, these are even more awesome than I originally thought! Sketches and notes for the Bossmen, Snerfs, Gazelles, it's just all too good. I think putting this at 75 K is underpriced. :smile:

crazy chris

Reaction score
EXACTLY!! Not only is this a HUGELY significant part of Jims career... but a major hashmark in the timeline of Television itself!

It belongs in the Smithsonian!

cc

Hubert

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cool if there was some sort of Henson museum that this and a ton of awesome behind the scenes stuff could be displayed in?