Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

SnakeLipsXD

Reaction score
I really hope Minimates series 3 completes the Electric Mayhem. I remember when the Palisades came out, the wait between series 3 and 5 to complete the band drove me crazy. I was so terrified the line would be cancelled without a Janice.

(This is of course before I even considered that Lips would even be a possibility)
Same. :smile: I reckon that would make a really cute set, possibly as an entire wave.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
A while back someone claimed that the Bean sculpt looked cartoony or lesser than the rest. Maybe it had to do with the proto, but now the real deal is out and I think he turned out the best of the bunch. Actually, this is the Bean I've seen in product. It takes a lot of people to pull that off and I applaud DST for doing that.

There was a previous version Bean was being compared to. While it's a noble attempt for a themepark version, It's clear which fella looks like the puppet. This one uses two shades of fur compared to several for the above. I could never have expected he'd be so good. Yay that. The fuzzy little fella deserves some product love.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Is there any reviews for these guys, I'm still deciding if I should purchase them or not.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Well I was at the comic book shop to get rid of two pops so I got Kermit for trading in pops.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Opened my second of three: Kermit, Bean, and Robin:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDwYIenHllf/

Kermit has large pupils as people have noted, but otherwise he is great. I really love how flexible he is. He stands nicely, which I appreciate, and he has excellent posability. I really like the paint and sculpt on Bean. Robin is fine, but he's not my favorite character so perhaps why I'm not as excited by him haha.

DSTZach

Reaction score
Sorry if people thought we were being coy with the scale of these. I have always said they would be in scale to Select action figures, which are 7 inches tall, and I even posted a picture of them next to one.

I didn't know what terminology to use for Muppet scale, given that they are all different heights. With humans, the male characters are mostly around 6 feet tall, which makes it easy to say something is 6" or 7" scale.

Hopefully people can find some decent reviews and appreciate the quality of the figures for themselves, without getting too hung up on any discrepancies, which can happen in mass production. All joints should move, so give them a try before contacting us. Hot water can help.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I personally like the new scale it helps certain collectors who want to display the Muppets with a guest star.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Sorry if people thought we were being coy with the scale of these. I have always said they would be in scale to Select action figures, which are 7 inches tall, and I even posted a picture of them next to one.

I didn't know what terminology to use for Muppet scale, given that they are all different heights. With humans, the male characters are mostly around 6 feet tall, which makes it easy to say something is 6" or 7" scale.

Hopefully people can find some decent reviews and appreciate the quality of the figures for themselves, without getting too hung up on any discrepancies, which can happen in mass production. All joints should move, so give them a try before contacting us. Hot water can help.
I think the scale is great! I like that they are also proportionate to one another.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Kermit has large pupils as people have noted, but otherwise he is great.
I am sad to say but the honest truth is that this ruins the figure. You can't really mess up the main character's eyes. I never even took the time to look at Robin, but his eyes are a little iffy as well, this time too small. Honest feedback. :embarrassed: