Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I am waiting for BigBadToyStore to get them. They are a couple of dollars cheaper and $20 cheaper on shipping.
Phone orders over $99 at EE get free shipping, so I added a few other items I wanted to cart (including the minimates) so it all shipped free!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Phone orders over $99 at EE get free shipping, so I added a few other items I wanted to cart (including the minimates) so it all shipped free!
Great for you, but places that offer free shipping usually exclude international shipping as it is much more expensive!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
So has anyone received these yet? From any of the sites or gotten like shipping updates from the sites?

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Well let us know when they get there and if they actually are out and they actually show up.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Well let us know when they get there and if they actually are out and they actually show up.
Do you have doubts if Entertainment Earth do actually have them in stock? (As nobody else does) DST Zack said in the lastest clip that they will be out in April.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Do you have doubts if Entertainment Earth do actually have them in stock? (As nobody else does) DST Zack said in the lastest clip that they will be out in April.
Yeah, not sure what that comment is about. My tracking number is getting closer by the day, so I'd say they have it unless they sent me an empty box. :wink:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Well I haven't seen that video I was told March. So if you get your figures then I'll order them