Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
I finally tracked down all the first wave of minimates and out the 12 sets the variant Gonzo-Chef is definitely my faveorite.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hello!
I have been waiting to pre-order the action figure sets as I'm sure they will be out any day now. I may have miss read something but are all the figures coming with the accessories or are there some sets that come with only the figures? I read something somewhere (lol) that I didn't quite understand about that. I assume all sets are the same, whether you buy them on-line or in stores. I just wanted to make sure before I purchased. I would want the accessories! Thanks!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Hello!
I have been waiting to pre-order the action figure sets as I'm sure they will be out any day now. I may have miss read something but are all the figures coming with the accessories or are there some sets that come with only the figures? I read something somewhere (lol) that I didn't quite understand about that. I assume all sets are the same, whether you buy them on-line or in stores. I just wanted to make sure before I purchased. I would want the accessories! Thanks!

If you buy the figures at toys r us they will come with less accessories

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Could anyone give me a good website that would have all the accessories with the figures to pre-order from. I'm sure they will be out any day now! :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
My credit card has been charged by Entertainment Earth, and I usually get the shipping notice from them a day or two after this happens. Oh my goodness! I'm so excited. Didn't think it would be this soon.
I am waiting for BigBadToyStore to get them. They are a couple of dollars cheaper and $20 cheaper on shipping.