Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Maybe we could get someone to visit Diamond Select's showroom, wearing glasses with a hidden camera in the frame, and get some pictures !!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i'm going to guess there finally going to reveal them at San Diego Comic Con that would be the most logical for them as more people will see them i'd be surprised if they don't show them off there. So if they do we'll hopefully see them in between July 8 to 12th.

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
Will the figures only be available at certain places, or can you just walk up to, say, Target and buy them?

j3h

Reaction score
A lot of DST figures are at toys r us. They will be available at any location that orders from diamond distributors...ie any comic store & online stores like big bad toy store.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
The accessories for the Minimates are as follow
Kermit will have Robin
Piggy will have a boa
Gonzo will have Camilla
The Swedish Chef will have pot, spoon, and knife
Fozzie will have a rubber chicken
Scooter will have a clipboard and megaphone

I would have prefer a handbag for Piggy, a horn for Gonzo, and maybe a pie for Fozzie, but I like them from the pictures.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
They don't look bad.

So does this mean that Bunsen and Beaker won't be part of series one after all?

So Robin and Camilla are really just accessories, meaning that a couple of these are actually three packs. I thought those characters would be considered main figures.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Alright, overall, they don't look bad. Some of my problems are the conversion from 2D to 3D space. I will cover my nitpicks with each figure.

Kermit: I really have nothing bad to say about this figure
Robin: Again, nothing terrible here
Piggy: Her snout seems too long, and her hair covers most of her eyes
Swedish Chef: The hair on the sides of his head being a 3D model just makes him look like Bozo the clown
Camilla: Minor nitpick, I would've added on some eyelashes
Gonzo: Not a fan of the color choice for his nose. I would've preferred a blue/purple blend
Fozzie: I don't know why, but the whole textured and non-textured thing is not working for me. I just feel like they should've kept the body and ears flat like his face and arms
Scooter: Oh my...As happy as I am that we are getting more Scooter merch, he looks like the ending of Happiness Hotel after their picture is taken. Also, his hair just looks like a pile of carrots

Again, these are just my personal opinions.