Diamond City's A Muppet's Best Friend

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Misty's head's vibrating? Uh-oh... Mystic Misty mindwarpin'!

Post more soon!

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 10

It was another new day in Diamond City. Misty was in the middle of a mystical dream. She was enjoying time with animals that walked like humans. The most handsome and popular animal, a male wolf named Chip was about to propose to her, when suddenly:

"Hey man! Oh leave me alone you know,
Hey man! Oh Henry, get off the phone, I gotta,
Hey man! I gotta straighten my face,
This mellow thighed chick just put my spine out of place!" BAM! Her dreams were shattered by "Suffragette City". Well, her's and the other Muppets' dreams. Misty just crawled out of bed, and slipped into the bathroom, only to appear a few minutes later in a denim skirt, and a white t-shirt with a strange cat-like creature on it. She then headed down to the restraunt with the rest of the band. This time, she felt more hungry, so she ate more than last time. She then headed outside, and walked alone, trying to find something to do, when she got ran into by 9-Volt.

"Sorry!" He said, helping her up.
"That's okay." She said. "What's the hurry?"
"I'm reserving my copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl." He said. "You want to come with me?"
"Um, okay." She said, following him to the game store.

The game store wasn't the largest around, but the still had a decent amount of games. 9-Volt saw what he was looking for: a small card that would reserve the game for him, and get him ten percent off when it comes. As soon as he did what was needed to do, him and Misty walked out together.

"So, what are you doing?" He asked.
"No clue." Misty replied. "I'm not sure what to do.
"I just thought of something!" 9-Volt said, and whispered into Misty's ear, who gained a mischevious look on her face.

Meanwhile, Kat and Ana were in the dojo's garden, playing with their dog, Shadow. They lived in the dojo, and they loved it, due to the nature all around it. Kat liked turtles, and Ana liked flowers. They were having a fun time, until Ana got hit squarely in the forehead by a shot of water, and fell. Kat soon looked around, and saw 9-Volt and Misty, both packed with water pistols.

"Wait!" Kat called out! "Don't shoot!"
"Save your excuses for the devil!" Misty said, and hit her squarely in the arm.
"GAAUGH!" She cried, as she pretended to die.
"There's some dangerous streets around here." 9-Volt said. "Let's go protect them.

The two then trudged down to Diamond City Taxi, where Dribble and Spitz were polishing their cab. They then saw the two coming over, and spotted the water pistols.

"You must be tired of livin'" 9-Volt said, and squirted Dribble in the chest, who pretended to have been killed, by slumping over onto the cab's hood.
"It's curtians for you." Misty said, and squirted Spitz's forehead.
"You got me!" Spitz called. "I'm dead!"
"Now, where's Mona?" She asked.
"Why are you asking me?" Spitz wondered. "I'm dead."
"You're only half-dead." She replied.
"She's practicing." He said.
"Good." Misty said, then squirted Spitz again. "Now you're all dead."

The two then walked down to Mona and Patsy's house, where they were practicing in the garage, but stopped when they saw the two.

"FREEZE!" The two gangsters yelled at the same time. "NON-STOP!"
"Wha-what?" Patsy was confused in the ruckus.
"Mona, Patsy, we know what you've been up to." 9-Volt said.
"Huh?" Mona asked.
"You're better off dead." Misty said, and squirted Mona in the face.
"AIEE!" She screamed. "What are you two doing?"
"Still alive, huh?" Misty asked, then squirted her again, then she slumped over.
"I'm dead." Mona weakly said. 9-Volt then took the chance to squirt at Patsy.
"We don't kill women or kids." He said, as they left.
"YOU JUST DID!" Mona called back to them.
"Jimmy's next." Misty said.

Jimmy was asleep under a tree, with an open dance magazine next to him. Misty took the chance, by putting her squirter right next to Jimmy's mouth, and shot a burst of water at him.

"PWAH!" Jimmy said, as he woke with a shock. "Wha?"
"Haha! Haha! Wahaha!" Misty and 9-Volt laughed at the same time
"Water came out your nose, Jimmy!" 9-Volt said, between laughs. "Water from your nose!"

Jimmy soon got up, and whacked the two mini mobsters with his rolled-up magazine, with an upset look on his face.

"Why you little-" He angrily said.
"Uh-oh!" The two said, and started squirting him while running, to try and slow him down. It did, and left him drenched.
"That was close!" Misty said.
"All right then." 9-Volt said. "The only one left is Ashley.

Ashley was inside her mansion, writing in a journal, while Red was in the kitchen. The two juvenile goodfellas then kicked open the door, shocking Ashley a little bit.

"Don't talk." Misty said, with her's and 9-Volt's water guns pointed up to Ashley's head.
"What's going on?" Red called out.
"I've got water guns pointed at me." She called back.
"No talking!" 9-Volt said.
"What?" Red called.
"I'm being told not to talk." She replied.
"Watch it!" Misty and 9-Volt said at the same time.
"Whatever." She said, and got back to her journal.
"That does it!" Misty said, and they both pulled the triggers, but nothing happened. They ran dry!
"Tut-tut." Ashley said. "Always make sure you have bullets with you!"

With that, Misty and 9-Volt ran to the kitchen, and refilled their guns. But, Ashley saw them coming, and flicked their wrists, making them drop their pistols, which Ashley took in each hand, and aimed each one at each of their forheads.

"Say goodbye, you little assassins." She said, and squirted both of them at the same time, hitting them. They both then fell flat onto the floor. Just for fun, Ashley then squirted the guns a few times again at them.
"We're dead." They said at the same time.
"Watermelon, anyone?" Red had came out carrying a tray of fresh watermelon, sliced up into wedges.
"Me!" Misty and 9-Volt said at the same time.
"They came back to life!" Ashley said, with fake surprise in her voice.

After the watermelon, Misty and 9-Volt took their seperate ways. Misty headed back to the hotel, and opened the band's door.

"So, like did you get any revenge?" Janice asked.
"I died!" Misty happily said.
"You see?" Floyd said from the bed. "Revenge won't get you anywhere!"

Try telling that to Dimentio, Bassman. Dimentio was right outside of the door, still invisible. He was following the two during their game.

"If I can get my hands on another Floro-Sprout, I could eaisly destroy this universe with their help!" He said.
"Come on, let's get some lunch." Floyd said from the room, and opened the door, squishing Dimentio in the process.

"I've got to put myself in different places when I'm snooping." The jester weakly said, and then fainted.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yaey! Cheers for Ashley! Thaz showin' 'em, we magic types rule and theyz drool!
*Shoots water gun at Beaky Squeeky.

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
"I've got to put myself in different places when I'm snooping." The jester weakly said, and then fainted.
Try a cardboard box, Dimentio. That's how you usually get past me(for some unknown reason). XD

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
What I miss?
Wow, a whole new update.
Shame on me!

*Squirted by Eddie again*

:/ It's because I'm Colombian--isn't it?

Lol!

---

Well, I must say this was a nice chapter and explains the random squirts I've been getting! You've saved Eddie from a terrible fate! Now, I love the light humor in your fics which is why I read them. :big_grin:

I love getting a good laugh. I mean this in a nice way of course. Nothing offensive behind the text! While I was reading this--I had an itch to update my own fics but I can't---thankfully I am on the way! Almost the end of this cursed month!

Update soon Zooty the cute!

*Gets an oversized water gun and shoots at Eddie*

Taste of your own medicine Ed! ; )

Ew...medicine.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Only half squirts Claudia in passing. Hee, yes, now you know And I'm glad to see you made it through Muppetcast #28 what with your new siggy.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 11

"Come on!" Dr. Teeth was carrying on more than a five-year old. "WHERE IS THE PIZZA?"
"Let me check." Hands checked on her watch. "In a minute, we would have ordered a minute and a half ago.
"Sure, I like pizza, but you've gone way too far!" Kikit commented, with her drink halfway to her mouth.
"But I'm hungry!" Dr. Teeth commented.
"You're always hungry!" Nurse Tounges said, which got an argument started.

Meanwhile, Dimentio was outside of the buliding, vandalizing it. He had a can of purple spraypaint, and was writing on the wall of Mona Pizza. When he was done, the words "BOWIE= THE MASTER OF CEREMONIES" was written.

"That should be good." He said, as he dropped the spraypaint can, which was empty and had some magic dust on it. Meanwhile, inside the building, Dr. Teeth was still carrying on.

"PIZZA! GIVE ME PIZZA!" Dr. Teeth was now up at the front counter, where Mona was working.
"Calm down!" Mona said. "Just calm down!"
"But other people have pizza!" Dr. Teeth said.
"They ordered first!" Floyd called from the band's table.
"Still, I should have pizza!" Dr. Teeth was going over the top crazy.
"We should borrow that straightjacket from Penny." Misty said.

The other members of the band agreed to that, except for Zoot and Lips. They were preoccupied with doing something.

"What are you doing?" Kikit asked.
"Making the silverware dance." Zoot said.
"Why?" Hands asked.
"They like to party." Lips said.
"Well, like, what are they dancing too?" Janice asked.
"KENYA!" Zoot and Lips yelled at the same time.
"What?" Floyd asked.
"Yeah!" Zoot happily said. "They've got lions and tigers!"
"And it's better than Norway!" Lips added
"See the lion tours!" Zoot said, as the two continued to make the silverware dance.
"I'm scared." Misty said.
"So am I, Misty. So am I." Floyd commented.
"Um, here's your pizza." Patsy had delivered their pizza just then.
"Thanks." Floyd said. "Hands, do the honors."
"DR. TEETH! PIZZA'S ON!" Hands yelled through her bullhorn, which got his attention.
"MINE!" Dr. Teeth then ran to the table, knocking some people over in the process.
"That's why I hate going out to eat." Nurse Tounges mumbled, as she put a bite of pizza in her mouth.

After the pizza, the band headed out, with nothing to do.

"So, what should we do?" Kikit asked.
"I have an idea!" Lips said.
"Your ideas are always terrible." Floyd said.
"Yeah!" Misty said. "Last time we took your idea, you painted the bus to look like the General Lee!"
"And you took out the windows." Dr. Teeth added.
"But this is a good idea!" Lips pleaded.
"Your last 'good' idea got me handcuffed to Animal!" Hands said.
"We're going to the beach, and that's final!" Dr. Teeth said. "Come on."

The band then headed to the hotel to get ready, while Lips trailed behind.

"The General Lee's cool. Handcuffs are cool." He muttered to himself. "If I'm the only one that likes these things, that means I'm the only cool one!"

He was paying too much attention to this, and less attention to where he was going, and ran into a stop sign.

"Who put that there?" He said, then fell.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Can't wait to see Wario on this thing. this is so funny!

LOL! :smile: :wink: