"Devil's Oven Mitts..."

Beauregard

Reaction score
I was browsing through a book of trivia on, well, basically everything, which was given me as a B-day present by a good friend. Anyway, on page 252 of the book ("The Book of General Ignorance") there is a quote, supposedly by Piggy...but it sounds like her not at all. Here it is:

"Did you know that squirrels are the Devil's oven mitts?" - Miss Piggy

--

Anyone heard that or know where it's from?

Bea:zany:regard

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Can't say I have ever heard of it. It sure does sound very weird :confused: :crazy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*bump*

So does anyone who has seen all of TMS, and/or MT know anything about this line? I can't imagine her saying it on The Muppet Show...so there is a chance that it comes from Muppet's Tonight, or just some TV appearence? Does anyone know?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*double bump* I still haven't located the source of this quote...any help would be appreciated.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
What is it supposed to mean, anyway? I've sat here for a few minutes trying to figure it out... :confused:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'll try and find the book I found it in and see if there is some better context to the quote. I just seem to remember it decorating a page with an article about something else entirely, I can't remember why/how/or what the heck for though.