Beauregard

Reaction score
<glares at togetheragain>

<taps foot>

<glares at togetheragain>

<taps foot>

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Beau: Very funny. :rolleyes:. RedDragon and I are friends from school. We've known each other for... um... a long time. And as for not nagging any more, well, keep dreaming.

prawncracker: Not a good enough reason to not post, I'm afraid. Now go back and continue your story. Go on. Shoo.

Count: "speaking of which..." don't you have a story to continue as well? :stick_out_tongue:

Like I said, guys, I feel REALLY bad about not posting yesterday. I really didn't think I would be able to sleep last night, and that I would get it all caught up in the wee hours of the morning. But that didn't quite happen, so.
I shall now do my best to end the suspence by going outside and writing and writing and writing and writing and writing and then coming back inside and typing and typing and typing and typing and typing...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
prawncracker: Not a good enough reason to not post, I'm afraid. Now go back and continue your story. Go on. Shoo.
I'm goin', I'm goin'...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
FINALLY! I get to post more story. You guys have no idea how fun it's been torturing you (particularly Nyssa) about what happens next. But now that bit of fun is over, it is time to tell. And then I get to torture you about what happens after that! Oh joy!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Intervention

A sudden shadow fell across the window, blocking all light in the room. The muppets looked up, startled.

"Who's there?" Gonzo called out.

The shadow pulled the skirt of her dress in closer to her legs, trying to let some light in. Then she bent down so they could see her face.

"It's just me, guys," Gina said.

"Gina!" the muppets shouted.

Miss Piggy lifted her head. "Gina?" she said softly.

"Hey, Gina. You wanna give us a hand?" Floyd asked.

Gina smiled. "It was awfully nice of Mr. Galt not to have any bars in this window, don't you think?" she said as she half-climbed, half-fell into the room. Then she stood up straight, saying, "We'll have to remember to thank him for that."

Robin looked her over. "Wow," he said.

Wow indeed. Gina felt the eyes of everyone in the room examining her from from head toe.

Her white high-heels were just a tad scuffed. The skirt of her white silk dress was lightly puffed out. The well-fitted bodice had a beautiful lace collar. The sleeves were cut to just above her elbows. Her long black hair had been elaborately swept up into a bundle of curls, with a long white veil trailing down her back. The only jewelery she wore was a single gold band on the third finger of her left hand.

She shifted her weight, uncomfortable. "I... I told you, I was... I was at the wedding..."

"But, Gina..." Fozzie said.

"You never told us it was your wedding," Rowlf said.

The muppets nodded. Gina turned, noticed the keys hanging behind her, picked them up, and walked to Dr. Teeth's cell, talking as she did.

"You called after the ceremony was over. The reception isn't for another couple of hours. And besides, what's done is done. I already left. I'm just as married now as I would have been if I'd stayed."

And with that, the conversation was closed for discussion.

Gina fumbled through the keys, unlocking and opening each cell door, taking Robin and Camilla down from their cages.

She got to Miss Piggy's cell last. She undid the lock, opened the door, and looked to the back of the cell, where the pig was still lying on the pile of rags.

"Oh my gosh," Gina said. She rushed over and knelt by Miss Piggy's side, grabbing a rag and trying to clean the wounds Kermit hadn't been able to get to. Rowlf and Fozzie helped. They couldn't do very much to actually heal Miss Piggy, but at least she didn't look as terrible as when Galt had first thrown her into the cell, and her strength was rebuilding.

They got her sitting up and were about to see if she could maybe stand when they heard the door slam open behind them.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow indeed. Gina felt the eyes of everyone in the room examining her from from head toe.

Her white high-heels were just a tad scuffed. The skirt of her white silk dress was lightly puffed out. The well-fitted bodice had a beautiful lace collar. The sleeves were cut to just above her elbows. Her long black hair had been elaborately swept up into a bundle of curls, with a long white veil trailing down her back. The only jewelery she wore was a single gold band on the third finger of her left hand.
Oh my gosh! That was awe-some! I felt a tremour when I read thoe lines, and them saying, "You never told us it was your weding..."

Wow!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
You think you got a tremour reading it, you should have seen me WRITING it. Er... trying to write it. I kept having to stop, shake the notebook, stare up at the sky, and say "I CAN'T DO THIS!!!!!!!" so it took me a bit.

Anyway, I will (I think) be posting more later today to make up for 1) not posting yesterday and 2) the lack of length today. (I hate it when I guilt trip myself...)

Or could I get out of the doghouse if I tell you about the party? The best part was when my friend came in and handed me Kermit the Frog socks. ...No, that doesn't get me out of the doghouse, does it? Well, I'll just have to post more... <sigh> I guess I'll do that... after, of course, I eat something and go for a walk.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Kermit socks! No fair! I want Kermit socks! Was this your friend the Dragon? Or a different friend who knows you like the Mupepts?