Destination: Home

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Count, are you psychic? Seriously, I think you read my mind there. In my original draft, the driver was in fact Kevin. And where you now see John, it was going to be Eric. Only difference between your list and my head is that I was going to use Sam (of Sam and Friends fame) instead of Brian in my original draft. I like it better how I posted it, though. And I actually like your list for the names. (Of course the fact that it was almost directly out of my head helps... that's a little creepy)
Yeah, yeah...so when's Richard going to show up? :wink:

-Kim

Beauregard

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
Yeah, yeah...so when's Richard going to show up? :wink:

-Kim
Good thinking batman. When IS Richard going to show up?

Maybe around the same time as Stevie...er...Steve.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mwahahahahahaha!

Mandy: "Who knows what evil lies in the hearts of men?"
Grim: "I do! I do!"

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Count, are you psychic? Seriously, I think you read my mind there. In my original draft, the driver was in fact Kevin. And where you now see John, it was going to be Eric. Only difference between your list and my head is that I was going to use Sam (of Sam and Friends fame) instead of Brian in my original draft. I like it better how I posted it, though. And I actually like your list for the names. (Of course the fact that it was almost directly out of my head helps... that's a little creepy)

And anyway, I must say that it is in this next chapter that we will see why Gina Brinks of "Destination: Home" reminds me of Karen of "SS: The Search for Bert".

Oops, I'm giving it away again...
I'm anxious to see the similarities. I have a hunch....

RedDragon

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
And anyway, I must say that it is in this next chapter that we will see why Gina Brinks of "Destination: Home" reminds me of Karen of "SS: The Search for Bert".
You know, I haven't read that one, but Gina kind of reminds me of you, Lisa.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
voice inside my head: Dang it! They're on to us!

Well, don't tell them that they're on to us!

voice inside my head: oops...

<sigh>. Anyway. Sorry I haven't been around much today, and haven't posted anything. It's a long story that has to do with me going to a party and ending up with no ride home. <grumble grumble>. So I'm really rather torn now. On the one hand, I'm tired, which is when my creative mind works best. On the other hand, I'm tired, so my typing abilities are going to dwindle soon. On the other hand, I feel bad not posting any story today. On the other hand, I'm half asleep at my computer. On the other hand, I've got a dozen or so things on my mind so I'm not sure how much I'll actually be able to sleep. On the other hand, I won't know until I try. On the other hand, I really don't feel like putting my bed together enough to sleep in it... you see where I'm getting here?

So what I think I'm going to do is feel terribly guilty about this being the first day since I started the story that I'm not posting any story, while I go to sleep and (most likely) get up in about two hours and post then because I won't be able to sleep.

Or something along those lines.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Eh, don't worry about it Lisa. Besides, that's what other fanfics are here for. That, and for you to nag the authors when their stories aren't updated.

Speaking of which...

Beauregard

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
You know, I haven't read that one, but Gina kind of reminds me of you, Lisa.
Ok. That is quite enough. i've taken it for so long...and I must draw a line, and call a limit a limit.

Red Dragon. Lisa. You are friends in real life? If so how, where, when? I really cannot take this not knowing any longer...........

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks Lisa, you not posting another chapter has given me a reason why I didn't post mine.:big_grin: :halo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, I wonder, now she knows how it feels, will she not nag us anymore?

Nah...