Desperate to Reclaim Childhood

Koozbanian Foob

Reaction score
When I was in Junior High School, I had two books that I read cover to cover, over and over, until I knew them by heart. Over the years, a series of unfortunate events deprived me of these books. :cry: I want them back! :eek:

The Art of the Muppets and The Muppet Show Book.

Good condition is a must, but mint is not mandatory. I am willing to pay or trade. Most of what I have to trade is in the new Muppet Figures from Palisades (including some chases and exclusives - though not many).

Please help a fellow fan get back a part of his collection that is sorely missed. :embarrassed:

P.S. If anyone has the Making of Muppets From Space, I wouldn't mind grabbing that too :wink:

Koozbanian Foob

Reaction score
How Sad...

:cry:

Lots of views but no replys. I'm even being outbid on ebay for the Art of the Muppets books.

:grouchy:

No response on the Making of Muppets from Space either?

:boo:

Just not my day.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

I got my MFS book from www.omlemedia.com but I dunno if they have anymore.

I have a copy of "The Art of The Muppets" which I got from my local library, and at MFest they had a crap-load of them for sale. Have you done any searches from Amazon or Barnes and Noble?

The Muppet Show Book is a rareity. Good luck finding that one.

~Kev:embarrassed:

matleo

Reaction score
Another good site to try is half.com
It's the sister site of Ebay. I've fond not only a good copy of of Mupets and men there but also making of the dark crystal. it's kind of a like a cross breed between Amazon and e-bay (basically ebay w/o the bidding). someitmes yo can get lucky and find things that people are selling but have no idea what they have. I got OM+M for like $25 in near mint condition and Making od DC for like $50 also in pretty good condition. the best thing is to set-up a wish list there and have them e-mail you when the book becomes available. Hope this helps.

--Matt

Justin Faulknor

Reaction score
Do you mean the Muppet Show Book annual with the drawn pics from skits on the show? If so I have an extra one for trade! Email me at zim@cogeco.ca and we'll see what we can do.