Designer Muppets

hoopless

Reaction score

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Interesting, Maybe I'll be in London soon? Cant afford anything though, and not sure I'd want too?

Chris

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Is that knitwear for men or women?

I like the Fozzie argyle sweater, BUT with the currency conversion placing the sweater at $400 +, liking is about all I could afford!:embarrassed:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
There is a section with some Muppets graphics on there official web site

http://www.jc-de-castelbajac.com/

Select, English, then select NEWS, then press the right arrow then click on Animals speech bubble ''collection'', scroll down the pictures and there are several of the Muppets outfits.

Chris

hoopless

Reaction score
so.. did you buy anything?
unfortunately i'm not made of money and don't have £200 to spend on a sweater. I just went in to see the stuff for real and get an idea of how over-priced it is.

Is that knitwear for men or women?
I think it's a bit of both. It's hard to tell with modern fashion sometimes. I think the zip-up stuff is for men while most of the stuff on the rack is probably more for women.

I love the suit!
it's quite spectacular. I saw the photos where kermieuk points out but it's much cooler when you see it for real.

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
This is the guy who did the Kermit dolls jacket that Lady Gaga wore. If you browse around on the site and can get to "collection" link you can see the crazy jacket on the runway, but EVEN better... a furry skirt that is Animals head and hood pieces that are muppet heads. The knitwear is way more wearable then his collection but its interesting to see. Also, I love how Lady Gaga got so many complaints over the jacket, when it was this crazy designer who came up with it in the first place. Thanks for sharing guys!

UPDATE: WOW so as i kept going through the collection, I saw a dress that is Michael Jackson's 14 year old face, and the top is fur that makes an AFRO! What... the...
It's amazing. You guys need to go through this site!