1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Dearth/Alex's Customs and Dioramas v2

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Dearth, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Muppetaz

Muppetaz Member

hey, the pictures are back.
  2. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Yes, Rebelscum's forums came back online earlier than anticipated, and it looks like I won't even have to re-do any of the links. Whew!
    Alex
  3. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Just took these pics out in my front yard, enjoy!

[​IMG]
    (Cut-and-pasted from four pics to clone the jeep and remove the houses across the street)

[​IMG]
    (just a test shot... I'm undecided on how to disguise the real JP logos on the vehicle toys)

[​IMG]
    (this pic and the one above are totally unretouched)

[​IMG]
    (guess what part of this photo is pasted in?)

I also found my Kenner 'Muldoon' figure, and will be basing the final paint scheme of my custom Link figure on him...

[​IMG]

Alex
  4. LamangoNumber2

LamangoNumber2 Active Member

I still feel bad for that poor Godzilla...
  5. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

i love these jurassic park pics dearth and i was wondering have your ever thought of making irving bizarre
  6. LamangoNumber2

...Anyone can make Irving. Just glue some tuxedo ken shoes to the bottom of a tophat.
  7. Muppetaz

Muppetaz Member

hey Dearth, have you thought of recreating the movie set from the Muppet Movie? you could cut the pieces out of wood and use a blue sheet as a backdrop.
  8. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

Alex, I LOVE teh fozzie pic! L-O-V-E It!
  9. MuppetySmurf

MuppetySmurf Member

:eek:Wow, Dearth! thos e customs you make are amazing!How do you make these guys!?!?:eek:
  10. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

I use various methods... just sort of whatever each custom calls for.

Sorry I've been quiet lately. As some of you know, I've been working on a Ghostbusters costume for Halloween. Maybe soon I can get back around to Muppets...

But in the meantime, here's a little gem from almost ten years ago!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYf7ul1xZFs

Alex
  11. Muppetaz

Muppetaz Member

wow, that video was awesome!
  12. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Saw the movie today... wow. So perfect.

Alex
  13. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

Alex, your muppet video was awesome. Glad to know you saw the movie and loved it! In the voice of kermit: YAAAAAAAAY!
  14. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

15. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

16. LamangoNumber2

I'm impressed they added Jet Jaguar from Godzilla vs Megalon, but sad at the same time, because they didn't include Crow T. Robot.
  17. MuppetySmurf

MuppetySmurf Member

Hey, Dearth, can you make "hippie" Kermit and "Whispering Campain" Kermit from TMTM?:)
  18. ElvisMx

ElvisMx New Member

Amazing work! Congrats my friend
  19. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Love the Jurrasic park pictures
  20. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Active Member

Incredible work! I was especially tickled to see a Sergeant and Disco Link, and tuxedoed Strangepork. Think you'll ever make a biker Link and Piggy?
    Thank you for sharing!