1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Dearth/Alex's Customs and Dioramas v2

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Dearth, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

I think it's an intro to a performance (specifically, a performance by Fozzie).
  2. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

Heh, I knew that.
  3. Muppetaz

Muppetaz Member

No, this is from Fozzie's joke book, not Scooter's super hero book.
  4. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

awesome dr teeth prototype
  5. LeahXZoot4Evur

Oh. It said Superhero, for a second, I thought it had somethin' to do with scooter.;):oops:
  6. muppetlover123

So are you going to make a bobo or walter out of your left over pieces?

Like i was thinking for bobo use beaugaurds body since he is about bobos size then use fozzies head and arms or something? but for walter you could use either a tux gonzo or a suit gonzo and cutomize that?
    LeahXZoot4Evur likes this.
  7. pojksd

pojksd New Member

They are so cute:D
  8. LeahXZoot4Evur

9. LamangoNumber2

LamangoNumber2 Active Member

Aaaaalex! It's me! I'm am teh back! I was just wondering... While watching later seasons of the Muppet show if you planned on making Purple Tuxed versions of Floyd, Animal, Lips, Janice, and Crazy Harry?
  10. LeahXZoot4Evur

What about Zoot?
  11. LamangoNumber2

LamangoNumber2 Active Member

Zoot doesn't get one until he grows some hair.
  12. LeahXZoot4Evur

Right. U know, everytime he wears a hat, I keep thinkin' he has all of his hair.
  13. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Found this Toob of Musical Instruments at Hobby Lobby the other day. Might be a good investment if you're missing the sax for Zoot or the trumpet for Lips. Or just to have them lying around backstage as set dressing.

[​IMG]

I used an online 40% off coupon and got it for just over $5.

Alex
  14. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Ooh...very neat...I may make that purchase at some point, even if to only be able to have that neat little clarinet...
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  15. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Merry Christmas everyone!

Alex
  16. muppetspot2

muppetspot2 Active Member

that's Ernie's voice :):p
  17. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Yep. We've got a CD with songs from Muppet Family Christmas that some fan had ripped and posted online, and we listen to it in the car every year.

In this cut-down version of the special, the isolated NBC poem by Ernie and Bert is immediately preceded by a soundbyte from Kermit to Robin, and I can't tell you how many times we've each expressed the opinion that without the visuals, the Ernie lines sound more like Kermit. (A misconception strengthened by hearing Ernie talk to Rowlf and call for the curtain to open and close.)

Finally I decided to just cut the poem down by itself and see what it would look like coming out of Kermit's mouth instead. That video was the result.

Happy holidays!
    Alex
    MuppetGuy75 likes this.
  18. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Okay, this is still in its rough early stages, but it's been a fun experiment to make Jim-as-Kermit sing a duet with Jim-as-Rowlf. I plan to refine this more, tweak the timing in places, and possibly have them take turns on certain lines before dueting on the choruses, etc.

Enjoy!

Alex
  19. muppetlover123

nice when did rowlf sing lydia the tattooed lady?
  20. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

He sang it on the album "Ol' Brown Ears is Back". It's a really nice album, you should give it a listen sometime. =3

I like the duet so far! Keep at it! =3