Dear Disney, please re-release all the Muppet movie soundtracks...

rexcrk

Reaction score
Please?

I mean, there are so many great Muppet songs in the movies and only a handful of them are on disc.

I'm tempted to just pop in the DVDs in my computer and put the mic up to it and make my own recordings of the songs :insatiable:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Yes...

I agree with you, please, Disney, I....we need those soundtracks.

ploobis

Reaction score
I would love for Disney to also re-release the following Muppet Albums on CD.

1. The Muppet Show Original Soundtrack (1977)

2. The Muppet Show 2 (1978)

3. The Muppet Show Music Album (1979)

In fact, They should re-release all three of the original Muppet Show albums on a special 3 Disc Set! Just like the Fraggle Rock 3 Disc Set! And maybe as a bonus, The set should also include the tracks from "The Muppet Show Music Hall" and "The Muppet Show Fan Club" EPs and maybe an awesome booklet!

What do you think? :wink:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
YEEEESSSS! I would love to have 'Can You Picture That' and 'You Cant Take No for an Answer' on CD.

and you made me tempted to make my own recordings too. I never thought of that...and yet I'm the one who thought of using cell phone recorders to make ringtones. Go figure.

JubileePink

Reaction score
agreed!

I know my husband (Steve of the MuppetCast) has a lot of the songs on his computer, but I would CD copies, not only for our collection but so I can put them on my iPod too! C'mon Disney! *CHANTS* :excited:Muppet Music! Muppet Music!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah! I want an OFFICIAL collection of Muppet Music. Something similar to the Fraggle set we got. A rerelease in a box set of all the Muppet songs from the TV show (including the album that wasn't released in the US) and a second set just of Muppet Movie songs. Even if it's only the movies they own.

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
If you want a studio rip..ah.. song - you can go to itunes and buy the newest version of "Sailing for Adventure" from Pirates of the Carrrippoff...

Drtooth

Reaction score
They only rereleased that Christmas Carol sound track. I understand that Christmas music always sells... but it seems so half shelled to only release one, and never bothering with the others. Even JUST the Muppet movie would be alright by me.