Dealing with depression and anxiety

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Thank you...there is a little more to it then that but I'm pretty sure with the weather changing and the time change coming up soon I sort of get in a rut where I have trouble adjusting. As you can tell I am not big on change. :/

newsmanfan

Reaction score
I know I sound like a broken record and people are probably tired of me complaining but please continue to keep my in your thoughts at prayers. I don't think I'm adjusting well to this getting dark early stuff.
Get a sun lamp. Seriously...if you can't afford the real thing, try a daylight-spectrum lamp from the pet shop (fish or reptile section), though you shouldn't bask in it, just have it on nearby. I have a friend who also suffers from SAD (seasonal affective disorder) and she swears by daylight-spectrum lighting.
----------------

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I might it just majorly sucks because I feel like I have no energy to wanna do anything. Like I could just sleep my life away and it's not a great feeling. I mean as much as I complain in the summer about the weather at least I'm not feeling down about things and have the energy.

EDIT- My sleeping hasn't been great this week anyways...:frown:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I don't have a sunlamp, but I have a lamp with a daylight flourescent bulb that I have hooked up to a timer. Haven't used it in ages because ... well ... I have to use an eye mask to block out the light from my clock and other ambient light and it kinda defeats the purpose, LOL.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I don't usually like to ask much of people but I'll make an exception here. A friend of mine is studying the highest level of Theology in the local theology college, which is why I don't see her as much as I used to. She's the most confident, easy-going, craziest and wonderful person I know. So it did come to a surprise to me when I was informed through deviantart that she had a full nervous breakdown in church. I think she's okay now and I've sent her a big viral hug but I am worried that it might happen again. She did mention before that the college work is hard and stressful. If you could, can you please keep her in your thoughts and/or prayers, at least?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
College is hard. I would imagine theology even moreso. This isn't just working out a trigonometry problem (shudder), but it deals with centuries of soul-wrenching (literally) problems with hundreds if not thousands of "solutions". May her heart remain steadfast through it all.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Just an update on me I am actually starting to feel a little better today. My hubby had off today and we spent the day together so I think that helped lift my mood somewhat. Continue to keep me in your thoughts that it continues.