Dave's Appropriate and Distanced Admirers

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
Mmmm, that's kinda making me hungry. It's good, but I think it looks like a cupcake, lol!

Of course, maybe I just want a cupcake. :wink:
You know, it kinda does (I think its the "hat") ... strange how these things happen, innit?

Or maybe I'm hungry too...

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Not just any cupcake!
It's a Dave Goelz cupcake supreme something whatever fraggle frosting whatever ect.!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think those are all great smileys, amazing what you can do with a few keyboard symbols, lol. :concern:

Skye

Reaction score
Oh, I know it. It's so much fun to see the different smileys and things people can make that way! :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Boober and I have more in common than I'd like to admit...

does anyone else wish Gonzo had kept more of the purpleish color he had back in the day?.. maybe it's just me, but he seems to have gone almost exclusively blue

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
Not just any cupcake!
It's a Dave Goelz cupcake supreme something whatever fraggle frosting whatever ect.!
Tis a strange day that a thread is muffined by a cupcake! :stick_out_tongue:

Oh, I did like Gonzo's classic color, and the cute little plumpish thing he had going on! It was so adorable! You know what I think is wierd, that his eyelids somehow turned yellow... weren't they the same color of his nose before?

Davina

Reaction score
ooh... boober was always my favorite fraggle... hehe who wouldn't love the little paranoid, soup-making, laundry-doing germaphobe? hehehe