1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Dave's Appropriate and Distanced Admirers

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Beauregard, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Luke

Luke Active Member

Happy Birthday Beau!
  2. Blinky_Fish

Blinky_Fish Member

3. christyb

christyb New Member

*walks in reads the sign walks back to wipe feet and then walks back in*

I find it amusing that Beau has started yet another fan club. Albeit milder and less stalkerish in a way. Where do I sign?
  4. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

"As long as it doesn't go around the inter-web...it's the legs."
  6. Davina

Davina Member

that was a hoot!

dang i wish that sort of thing would be scheduled for Alaska once in a while...

*sigh*
  7. Beauregard

Poor Zoe, though, was rather out of the conversation. And I'm not sure that Dave had ever seen a micraphone before...or knew how to use one because he kept Gonzo talking to the mike while he muttered in the background...But that' beside the point, it looked great fun! Was Gonzo asking for Zoe's number? I think Dave was trying to hint to Zoe's performer to have Gonzo call her.
  8. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Yeah he asked Elmo to give him Zoe's number. Elmo thought he was into chickens, but, you know, whatever. And he eventually called her. But Zoe didn't pick up.

As for Dave's microphone, his was loose during the real-people panel, and a particularly deep question. So he asked the audience for a screwdriver while he answered.
  9. Beauregard

Oh that's funny :p Wish I could meet him one day! Because *ahem* as a member of the Distanced and Appropriate admirers, I would never rush the stage...or anything...
  10. Blinky_Fish

Blinky_Fish Member

That's good that you wouldn't rush the stage - I mean you could just dress up like Gonzo and continue to refer to Gonzo as another muppet and harass the performer with trivial "did you ever meet..." questions.

And yes that did happen - I saw the fear in his eyes:sing:

And - Did I say - Dave's the man!
  11. Beauregard

"Did you ever meet Steve?"

Random girls: "STEVE!"

"Or Bill?"

RGs: "Bill!"

"Do they eat Muffins on the set?"

RGs: "Muffins!"
  12. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

**gathers dust**
  13. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

:O

-Joins in-
    -Writes Dave's name in the dust-

xD
  14. Beauregard

*sweeps dirt up*
  15. Blinky_Fish

Blinky_Fish Member

Anyone know what the deal is with the Disney Shorts? - I met up with a Disney Pubs person and he says that the production has started. But, he didn't have much more info... Dave, Where r u Dave.
  16. Beauregard

Daveeeee! He's probably is hiding...*raises umbrella and stalks in his direction*
  17. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

As a distanced admirer you are hereby banned from "stalking in his direction".
  18. Jackie

Jackie New Member

ROTFL!

I don't think I'm qualified to be in this club.

Emmy actually got to meet Dave a few months ago! I was so happy for her!
  19. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

...Whoa. Was Emmy in Long Island? Creator of Rhuntfan? Did I totally not get to meet her?
  20. Beauregard

Of course...I was just talking about eating stalks of corn while looking in his direction...