1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Dave Goelz fan mail

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Muppetfan2011, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

See because I sent a birthday card there I felt like asking for an autograph was kinda wrong. XP
  2. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Yeah, I never asked for an autograph. Though I did send a few letters, hoping for replies (not that I ever asked for one). Though I do fully understand, and respect, how busy the performers are these days.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Yeah same here...I admire people who just write and are like "Can I have your autograph?" I just feel like I'm being rude. I mean for me it kinda looked wrong saying "Happy Birthday Steve, oh and by the way in exchange for this awesome card can I have your autograph?" XP
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  4. Mo Frackle

Yeah, I know what you mean. I may have said this before, but I tend to get a little uncertain whenever I send a letter, or even an email to a 'celebrity' (not that I do it that often. In fact, I almost never do it). I kind of get the feeling that I might be bothering them.

Just curious, for members how have sent letters, photos, whatever to Seasme in the past, what exactly did you send? Did you specifically ask for something in return (not that there's anything wrong with that). I'm just wondering if I'll have better luck with more advice.
  5. Mo Frackle

Maybe that's where I messed up. I've been sending letters through the other Sesame address (which, from what I've seen thus far, only seems to take in autograph requests).
    WembleyWimp16 likes this.
  6. Pinkflower7783

Yeah...but I'm sure their used to getting asked all the time for stuff and I'm sure they don't mind I mean as cliche as it sounds without us they'd be nothing. :p The last time I wrote to a celebrity was when I was 10. I don't really care about writing to famous people but when it comes to my Muppets I can't help but hope to get a response. This will be the second time I've sent Steve something what bugs me more is is I hope Sesame actually gets it to him somehow. I at least hope he sees it. :/ The first one I wrote to Disney which ehh...I don't think I should've done but like your said their very busy.
  7. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

I found 2 addresses For Kermit and Miss Piggy
    Miss Piggy
    c/o The Jim Henson Company
    1416 North LaBrea Drive
    Hollywood California 90028

Kermit The Frog
    Sesame Workshop
    One Lincoln Plaza
    New York,NY 10023
  8. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Does anybody have any e-mail address I can use to contact Dave?
  9. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Um guys it's good to get likes, but I'd prefer info if you have any!
  10. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Well, guys, as I've said before, you really can't contact the Muppeteers. It's near impossible nowadays. Trust me. Been trying for YEARS.