Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Muppet fan 123:
The address i used was
The Jim Henson Company Fan Mail
P.O. Box 20726
New York,NY 10023
Do you have another i may try?
So you adressed it to Dave Goelz at this adress? I don't think Dave does anything Henson Company related anymore

Muppetfan2011

Reaction score
any other ideas? cuz i really would like to get an autograph from someone if not Dave

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
any other ideas? cuz i really would like to get an autograph from someone if not Dave
Well, old members on the forum here remeber Jerry Nelson posting every so often. His name was twiddlebug not to get mixed up with another person with a similar name. Anyway I checked it up on the member section of the forum and it said his last post was in 2006. He wasn't on here since. (Bummer for newer members like you and me)

Reaction score
I just got on the phone with Disney and they said it would be impossible to get an autograph from ANY of the muppeteers. Although, I did call Sesame Street and they said if you send something with a self addressed stamped envelope you are 75% guaranteed to get it back signed! Here is the address:

Sesame Workshop
1 Lincoln Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10023

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
Well, old members on the forum here remeber Jerry Nelson posting every so often. His name was twiddlebug not to get mixed up with another person with a similar name. Anyway I checked it up on the member section of the forum and it said his last post was in 2006. He wasn't on here since. (Bummer for newer members like you and me)
Jerry Nelson has been here more recently, but it was using a different name. (Perhaps it's only a representative?) Check out some of the posts at the end of this page:
http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/how-is-jerry-nelson-doing.2198/page-11

Katy Kane

Reaction score
I am so grateful for this thread. My son is 5 and has "written" a letter to The Muppets. He wants them to come to our house to visit him. I sent the letter to the address listed above (The Jim Henson Company Fan Mail, P.O. Box 20726, New York,NY 10023) and it was returned. So, now I will try the Sesame Workshop. Thank you so much! I'll post back if I hear something.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Just to let you know, I was given this adress by a director from I Am Big Bird (The Carol Spinney Story) and he said the best way to send a letter would be through this adress.

Sesame Workshop
1900 Broadway, 4th Floor
New York, NY, 10023