Dark Crystal deleted scene

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Ill, probaly never own the Dark Crystal on DVD (expecially since i Have it on VHS and have other muppet stuff on my wish list) can anyone tell me what happens in the deleted scene on the DVD? thanks :concern:

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
If you have a DVD player, just get the DVD. And now that the second release of DC is out, the first one with all the great extras is at a good price. bestprices.com is a great place to go.

Patty

Reaction score
The DVD is so cheap new and used, there's no reason to pass it up.

Trust me: no video has come close to capturing Dark Crystal's theatrical glory. Seriously, even when I was a kid and didn't quite understand full-screen formatting, I complained that "the video didn't look as nice" as it was in the theater.

I'm not a big fan of Labyrinth (gasp!), but that DVD is also so cheap that it's completely worth grabbing just to see how the film was meant to look ... and it looks better than the video.

The deleted Dark Crystal scenes depict a Skeksis and a Mystic funeral. There is some new dialogue between Jen and a Mystic.

Workprint scenes show the Skeksis' original language, Frank Oz' voice as Aughra, and some new dialogue.