1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. The Muppets "Too Hot to Handler"
    Scooter books his crush, Chelsea Handler, who spices up "Up Late" and his personal life. Meanwhile, Kermit learns that Becky may be hiding her past from Fozzie when he and Denise go on a double date.

3. In Their Own Words: Jim Henson
    Discuss one of the best Jim Henson documentaires ever. Featuring new interviews from the Henson Family, Frank Oz, Dave Goelz, Carroll Spinney, Fran Brill and more. Miss the show? Order the DVD.

Dark Crystal and Labyrinth on Blu-ray

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Phillip, Aug 29, 2009.

Will you be buying the Dark Crystal and/or Labyrinth on Blu-Ray?

1. Yes, I can’t wait to see what the films look like in HD

19 vote(s)
  2. Yes, later when I get a Blu-ray player

7 vote(s)
  3. No, the DVD’s I already have are good enough

6 vote(s)
  4. No, I’m not interested in these films

0 vote(s)

1. thiefb0ss

thiefb0ss New Member

Can't wait for the bonus features! Gonna pick this up sometime.:sing:
  2. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

I didn't have a Blu-Ray player when these first came out, so I didn't bother buying them back then. Now I have one, though, and the other day I found these in a bin at Wal-Mart for about $8 each. Watched them both, one last night and one today, and enjoyed the new features, but mainly savored the excellent picture quality.

On the Labyrinth Picture-in-Picture commentaries, it seemed like they chose two people specifically because they appear in lots of Harry Potter documentaries: Warwick Davis and Nick Dudman.

DARTH MUPPET Active Member

If I see these at wall mart I will have to pick them up!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Amanda Taylor

Amanda Taylor Active Member

I would love to get both movies on Blu-ray. :D