1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

D23 Expo: Muppet news and happenings

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by theprawncracker, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Luke Active Member

shame theres not a live feed!
  2. ohtherain New Member

14 people viewing this thread? Wow the excitement has only just begun! I can't imagine what they will say but I sure it will be some good stuff that we didn't know about. I wish I was there... Make that 19 people now! Now 22! WOW 29!
  3. Bannanasketch Active Member

I'm so excited!
  4. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

:) *fants*

..........................I'm good..........................:hungry:
  5. ohtherain New Member

You just fanted. :zany:
  6. frogboy4 Inactive Member

30 minutes into Muppety goodness. Right now would likely be the chewy Muppety center. Mmmm. :halo:
  7. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

First news from Twitter feeds... Kermit IS there, and there's buzzing about an Online Muppet cooking show with TV Chef Cat Cora. That's all I've found on Twitter so far.
  8. Muppetfan44 Active Member

I love it! All of this new news and that appearance with all the Muppets together.....we've waited a long time my friends and we are finally seeing the fruits of our labor

Can't wait to find out what happens at the presentation!
  9. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

UPDATE: Muppets version of "Bohemian Rhapsody," "Dust in the Wind," and "Stand By Me" coming to YouTube soon.
  10. Bannanasketch Active Member

AWESOME! I NEED MORE MUPPETTY GOODNESS!
  11. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

HUGE UPDATE: Halloween Special slated for NEXT YEAR, and Muppets to appear on Andrea Buccelli's Christmas special this year.
  12. tomahawk Member

AWE-SOME!
  13. Bannanasketch Active Member

MORE AWESOME!:excited:
  14. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

ANOTHER UPDATE: Muppet*Vision "Remastered" coming soon.
  15. ohtherain New Member

YES YES YES YES! Whatever that means, if it's an update I'm good!
  16. Bannanasketch Active Member

Even more awesome!
  17. erniebert1234ss Active Member

Okay, that is OFFICIALLY AMAZING!

Just announce TMS & MB, along with all Muppet movies being available on iTunes, and I'm happy.

BJ
  18. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Its nearly 10pm here in the UK, I am soo tired but cant go to bed with these feeds coming through.

All good news so far. What else? ........

Chris
  19. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

SLIGHT UPDATE: Someone on Twitter has said they'll be posting a video of the Muppets from D23 on Friday. If it goes up, I'll link to it.
  20. Oscarfan Well-Known Member